Engagements & Weddings in the figure skating world, 2022 onwards

Sylvia

TBD
Posted by @danafan in the Canadian Women's news thread in December 2021:
Michelle Long got engaged during a recent trip to New York.

Michelle Long married David on August 25, 2023 at the Harding Waterfront Estate in Mississauga, ON - 3 pics from the outdoor ceremony: https://www.instagram.com/p/CwdTsiQRnpB/

Jay42

Between the click of the light
Ashley Wagner posted on Instagram that she's married now. It was kind of thrown in at the end of a Reel then she confirmed it in her Instagram stories. Apparently they're going to do a bigger ceremony later but they wanted to do a smaller ceremony with some people who weren't going to make it to that one.

Sylvia

TBD
Ashley Wagner posted on Instagram that she's married now. It was kind of thrown in at the end of a Reel then she confirmed it in her Instagram stories. Apparently they're going to do a bigger ceremony later but they wanted to do a smaller ceremony with some people who weren't going to make it to that one.
Ashley Wagner's post/brief video today (Sept. 11) uses La La Land music: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxDrelMgIQZ/
All jokes aside, this is the park @princepaeonia [younger brother Austin] and I grew up in, and where Alex and I will be getting “officially” married at this summer 🥰

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Carolane Soucisse and Shane Firus got married February 29, though they're going to have the wedding celebration in Mexico in May.

“We picked February 29th because it’s a leap year this year and we heard it’s really good luck,” Soucisse said. “We know in Ireland it’s a thing. Everywhere I guess in the world it’s kind of lucky.”

“It’ll be easier to remember too,” Firus added.

“We’re going to have our wedding anniversary every year and then one every four years,” Soucisse said.

Best wishes to them! 🥂

And I believe Kirsten Moore-Towers and Liam Firus are getting married soon -- she recently posted pics and clips from their engagement party -- so that'll be both Firus brothers in one year. (Kirsten's dress was NOT bedazzled, but her earrings were very sparkly. :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information