Fall 2023 - Summer 2024 New/Returning TV/Streaming Shows

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday April 28/2024 - Saturday May 04/2024:https://www.cinemablend.com/televis...e-dates-schedule#section-april-2024-premieres

Sunday, April 28
TimeTitleChannel
10 p.m.Guilt Season 3PBS

Monday, April 29
TimeTitleChannel
3:01 a.m.The Brokenwood Mysteries Season 10Acorn TV

Tuesday, April 30
TimeTitleChannel
12:01 a.m.THE VEILFX on Hulu
3:01 a.m.FIASCONetflix
8 p.m.POLICE 24/7The CW
9 p.m.HOSTAGE RESCUEThe CW

Wednesday, May 1
TimeTitleChannel
12:01 a.m.Acapulco Season 3Apple TV+
3:01 a.m.FRANKLY SPEAKINGNetflix
3:01 a.m.HEERAMANDI: THE DIAMOND BAZAARNetflix
9 p.m.Supermarket Stakeout Season 6Food
10 p.m.DANCE MOMS: EPIC SHOWDOWNLifetime

Thursday, May 2
TimeTitleChannel
3:01 a.m.Hacks Season 3Max
3:01 a.m.A MAN IN FULLNetflix
3:01 a.m.T-P BONNetflix
3:01 a.m.THE TATTOOIST OF AUSCHWITZPeacock

Friday, May 3
TimeTitleChannel
12:01 a.m.Clarkson's Farm Season 3Amazon
3:01 a.m.POSTCARDSNetflix
3:01 a.m.Selling the OC Season 3Netflix
3:01 a.m.The Unbroken Voice Season 2Netflix

Please post any updates I may have missed.

LeafOnTheWind

I started watching Dead Boy Detectives on Netflix. It's very, very weird. I kind of feel like the writers were on drugs when they wrote it or were huge fans of Alice in Wonderland.

One of the dead boy detectives trapped a talking cat to get information for a case and is now in trouble with the gay cat king. Dead boy detective died in the 40's/50's/??? and doesn't realize he's gay so the cat king gave up on sex and has trapped him in town until he counts all the cats.

Also a girl was possessed by dandelion sprites that make you light up in neon so people stare at you. The sprites need attention. Eventually the host explodes rainbow goo everywhere and dies.

I don't hate it, don't love it and am kind of wondering what whacked out weird crap they are going to come up with next.

Cachoo

I read a write-up about Tubi and it’s hundreds of thousands of titles. (Can that be true?) I hit explore, closed my eyes, landed on adult animation and selected a 15 yr old film called “Metropia.” It was set in a dystopian future (2024 😳) and the world is a dreary place. Society has failed on multiple levels. A man stumbles on to a mystery and tries to keep the world from getting worse. The animation was unusual and worth watching.

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
Netflix dropped the first trailer for their Senna series today, most likely because it is the 30th anniversary of that terrible weekend in Imola:

https://youtu.be/LT7h6sUeUhU

No release date yet.

Cast list is also up: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13024830/

Nobody really looks right, and Johannes Heinrichs is going to suffer the most from being compared to Daniel Bruhl's Niki Lauda. Martin Brundle and Sir Frank Williams look like they got the biggest Historical Beauty Upgrade though, which is kind of hilarious. Notable exclusions from the cast list include Gerhard Berger, Michael Schumacher and Adrienne, his last girlfriend, which has me a little concerned, but the list isn't fully updated.

Honestly I'm still reserving judgement. The risk is that this will be yet another casting of Senna as a flawless deity, and Prost as the evil villain, and then Schumacher as the scheming cheat.

vgerdes

Has anyone else been watching American Idol this season?

I just have to get this off my chest: I think Emmy Russell's performance of "Coal Miner's Daughter" this week was really off key. And her piano playing wasn't that great either. I know Idol wanted to create this big moment for her, singing her grandmother's song, but to me, it kind of fell flat. Anyone else? Or am I just being too critical?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information