Figure Skating Baby News!

Sylvia

TBD
August 2022:
Sasha recently shared photos of Paloma at her first birthday and it appears her son, Dash, really enjoyed her cake! :D https://www.instagram.com/p/ChlzXgssdil/
(also :cool: to see that her sister-in-law actress left a nice comment)
Skating mom Sasha Cohen :): https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cm8E3zChTPJ/
First time skating in 5 years - if you can call chasing your kids on skates “skating.” Oh, how I miss it. The more time that has gone by since I competed, the more I realize how much ice skating is an intrinsic part of me at the most fundamental level. Every movement paired to each sound - subconsciously, naturally, and joyfully. It’s time to make this a regular thing. 🙏🏻♥️⛸️

MacMadame

Doing all the things
Most newborns look like a potato IMO. My son looked like a potato with my face slapped on. My daughter didn't really look like much of anyone though. And my son looks way more like his dad than me now.

Sylvia

TBD
Re-posting from the British news thread (I didn't realize they were a couple! This is their first baby together):
Zoe Jones & Christopher Boyadji have a new baby. A little girl named Arya. ❤️🍼

"On Sunday we welcomed into the world this beautiful little girl 😇😍 Sometimes in life the smallest step in the right direction can end up being the biggest step of your life.
Who knew when I made the decision to start back up my skating career it would lead me here.
"

From Zoe's wiki: "She is the mother of twin girls, Zarah and Zinia, born in 2007, and a boy, Zkai, born c. 2012."

Last edited:

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Re-posting from the British news thread (I didn't realize they were a couple! This is their first baby together):

"On Sunday we welcomed into the world this beautiful little girl 😇😍 Sometimes in life the smallest step in the right direction can end up being the biggest step of your life.
Who knew when I made the decision to start back up my skating career it would lead me here.
"

From Zoe's wiki: "She is the mother of twin girls, Zarah and Zinia, born in 2007, and a boy, Zkai, born c. 2012."
I had no idea they were an item off the ice.
Great baby name as well :kickass:.

Andora

Skating season ends as baseball season begins
I clicked on the link for updates, but went to the first page as it's been so long.

This thread started in 2012. Why does that make me feel as old as some of the former baby skaters having babies? :wuzrobbed ;)

delayedaxel

Big news for Romain Haguenauer and his husband:

This very photo was in the German magazine „pirouette“ with the additional info that having a surrogate mother is legal in Canada (but would be illegal in Germany).

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information