ISU Communication 2558 - season 2023/24 Single & Pair Skating Levels of Difficulty & Guidelines for marking GOE & PCS

On My Own

What about a Hamill Camel to sit spin? :)

I also recall Michelle Kwan doing an unusual transition from camel to corkscrew in one version of Scherazade. I wonder if that would count.
I don't know about corkscrew (which is the name used for a sit spin variation), but I do remember this: https://youtu.be/44JXNGSID1s?t=91

Not sure if this would count?

requiring significant strength, skill and control and having an impact on the ability to execute the position change.

love skating

Clueless American
In looking at recent USFS events protocols I noticed a new way of showing the single skater's step sequences with Y's or N's like a rhythm dance's key points. Is this a new way of showing how a skater achieved or didn't achieve their level on the step sequence? Is this only a USFS thing or will this be shown that way in ISU protocols too? Just curious.

Here's an example from the recent All Year Open Senior Free Skate:

Elyce Lin-Gracey got YNY for a level 3 step and Lindsay Mattenson got a YNN for a level 2 step. (Also interesting that Elyce skated Senior here, guessing she's moving up to Senior domestically.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information