ISU YouTube links are up - also CBC links

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
The links for the competition are now up on the ISU YouTube channel - the time should show in your local time zone.
Overnight Thursday into Friday:
Overnight Friday into Saturday:
Overnight Saturday:
The commentator is again supposed to be Mark Hanretty.

Skate Talker

So here are the links that I have found so far for CBC sports player & CBC GEM. This will be the same ISU commentary but with CBC watermark.

Overnight Thursday into Friday:
Overnight Friday into Saturday:
Overnight Saturday:

Last edited:

Debrah

I discovered there are some Cup of China fan cam practice videos posted on YouTube from "ice dance lover" if anyone is interested. Before getting too excited Piper and Paul's has not been posted yet, though you can see them skating around in the other vids, LOL! Perhaps an admin can start a thread and move this post there? Here is a link for La/La run thru : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcPZyY-fyY4

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
I discovered there are some Cup of China fan cam practice videos posted on YouTube from "ice dance lover" if anyone is interested. Before getting too excited Piper and Paul's has not been posted yet, though you can see them skating around in the other vids, LOL! Perhaps an admin can start a thread and move this post there? Here is a link for La/La run thru : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcPZyY-fyY4
See: https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/threads/coc23-news-photos-clips-recaps.111217/#post-6500459

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
Peacock tiles are up and can be added to My Stuff. Times look correct.

Sylvia

TBD
NBC Sports' press release for their CoC coverage:

"Encore Highlights Presented This Sunday, Nov. 12, on NBC at 3 p.m. ET."
An encore highlights presentation of 2023 Grand Prix China will air on NBC on Sunday, Nov. 12, at 3 p.m. ET. Bill Spaulding will call the event alongside 1998 Nagano Olympic gold medalist Tara Lipinski and three-time U.S. champion Johnny Weir.

Skate Talker

Just edited my previous post to add the CBC links for Free Dance. The photo for the link to the Women's Free has been fixed too. Here's the Free Dance link.

I don't know what the heck is going on with CBC sports website. First they fail to post archive links to Grand Prix France Men & Women Free programs, then I had to go to 4 different pages on their website to cobble together the links for live stream of Cup of China yesterday where the link to Free Dance was missing. Now today only one page finally has the link to the Free Dance, but for whatever reason the easiest links to find now are for the Short Programs and Rhythm Dance for next week's Grand Prix Espoo. Just bizarre. (I have saved the Espoo links to a document just in case they suddenly disappear.)

Last edited:

Skate Talker

Can't believe NBC has a 3 hour recap from CoC when they had zero big-name USA skaters here and only a really decent shot at a medal in the ice dance. I would lmao if Mokhova/Mokhov make it to the network broadcast after NBC ignored USA pairs at the other 3 events.

Last edited:

Sylvia

TBD
NBC started their 3(!)-hour broadcast by showing the top 3 Men's SPs, clips of Loena's SP and now are showing Kurakova's FS (#3 in the start order). ETA: Then Schizas, Petrokina and the final 3.

Last edited:

Sylvia

TBD
Did NBC really show FIVE full free dances today? Must be a record, if so! ;)

Deanna/Max's winning FS is being shown now.

ETA: Men's free skates begin with Sota Yamamoto (#5 in the order).

Last edited:

skatingguy

decently
NBC Broadcast:

Men's Short Program:
Mikhail Shaidorov
Adam Siao Him Fa
Shoma Uno

Women's Free Skate
Ekaterina Kurakova
Madeline Schizas
Niina Petrokina