Practice reports, news, photos, clips, etc. - SkAm 2023

AYS

🌻
omg did she hit her head? She looks really shaken up.

ETA: Patrice laughed so hopefully the head is not an issue.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
I was futzing around on the Internet a bit, and then I looked up and she was lying flat. How did she fall?

Lizziebeth

can someone confirm the time of the RD? My Peacock says 2:00, in 1 hour and 20 minutes. That is 2 hours and 20 minutes from now here and I am in the same time zone. Just don't want to be late

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
Lol yes most of Texas is in the central time zone

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Ooooo….who has the reddish & gold bling dress? Is that Loena? Beep! Beep! Beep!

Amber & Ekaterina seem to be competing Kill Bill outfits.

Sylvia

TBD
“Heads Will Roll” by Elephant Music, Yeah Yeah Yeahs - choreo. by Kaitlyn Weaver!

Landed her opening 3F+3T then singled her 2A on the “oh no” lyric ;) before landing her 3turns into 3Lo.

This definitely will excite the audience if she skates it clean in competition!
Amber lands her 2A on the "oh no" today! :D (opening 3F+3T looked good too!).

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Isabeau’s skirt seems more blingy than before. She kept the sweater over the top, so we couldn’t see the cobra.

Sylvia

TBD
Isabeau talked about her SP costume at Nebelhorn Trophy - Absolute Skating's post with 6 photos: https://www.instagram.com/p/CymGadRo-vm/
ETA to add excerpt:
... There are so many up and down movements, and you see this snake on my hand; it's a bit heavy! My coach came up with the costume; she's a genius in this way. The base color of the dress represents the desert, the dunes. It's like when the wind carries sand everywhere, so the crystals represent the sand, and I have the snake that runs over my whole body, with its tongue on my fingers. I'm basically the snake in this program; I'm everywhere, continuously moving, and I try to look spineless, so that's a struggle too. And at the end of the program, the snake attacks! So the judges are in danger!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information