2024 Eurovision Semi 1 - All The Divas Were Born As Human Beings (And From Denim Eggs)

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
31 years out of Eurovision, I was expecting more of their comeback song…

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
My best guess is these 8 will get through:

Croatia, Ukraine, Slovenia, Finland, Ireland, Australia, Portugal, Luxembourg

9 and 10 will be whoever has the most friends voting tonight, haven't studied that :lol:

sus2850

I always liked Peter Urban, but the new guy is even a bit snarkier IMHO.
I guess I am disappointed because I thought it had been Peter Urban‘s own snark, but I now realize it it probably a whole writers room there and Urban and now this guy are just delivering those lines.

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
So far, the one who will draw "dancers" in our drinking game which is called "effect drinking" will have a hard time.
Same with "fire".

The other categories are: fog, wind, glitter, stuff on stage, boobs, costume change and crazy animation.

Any other suggestions?

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
I guess I am disappointed because I thought it had been Peter Urban‘s own snark, but I now realize it it probably a whole writers room there and Urban and now this guy are just delivering those lines.
Urban was smart and snarky enough to do it on his own. No idea who this new dude is, but I like him.

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Johnny Logan >>>>>>> Loreen.

I hated both of Loreen's wins. The first time the Russian grannies should've won and last year Finland was my favourite.

Loreen sucks IMHO. And those nails were a ****ing crime against humanity.

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
As someone on the German pre-show before this semi-final said: "When the Irish can sing, they DO!"

Now I just want to see the Riverdance troupe jump up next to Johnny Logan and dance the shit out of this shitty song that is "Euphoria".

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Damn, if the only other person who won Eurovision twice has to sing a song of the other one...I really hope that we won't get Loreen sing one of Johnny Logan's songs on Thursday.
****ing nightmare coming up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information