2024 Eurovision Semi 1 - All The Divas Were Born As Human Beings (And From Denim Eggs)

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Can't believe Ireland has Logan and sends erm... whatever that thing is
My Irish dance teachers have established an Irish culture club recently and organized an Irish festival with music, dance, poetry, food and drinks.

And each and every Irish musician and singer who participated in that festival was better than most of the Irish entries for the ESC.

In Germany. Mind you.

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
I would be pleased if Cyprus and Poland went through as they were catchy in a poppy way, but I don’t think they will.

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
I wish Sweden had brought back The Ark for an interval act.
One of the best live bands I have ever seen and some of the nicest dudes ever.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
Is he really a big star in Europe? I mean sure, he is good looking, but the songs and his singing are pretty generic and forgettable.

sus2850

I do not know him and I watched every ESC (since 1980 I guess), so he made no impression on me then (and now).

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
Is he really a big star in Europe? I mean sure, he is good looking, but the songs and his singing are pretty generic and forgettable.
I’m trying to remember what he sang last time and can’t :lol: Was he the one who the jury loved and the audience gave next to nothing to?

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
So that is three randoms so far I didn't rate good enough so I wonder who of my 8 "safe bets" is out....

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information