2024 Paris Olympics Day 10 - Ça plane pour Monday

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
On our way to the Stade de France we passed by a massive Church of Scientology and Celebrity Centre. So if anyone is interested in where Tom Cruise is hanging out while he’s in Paris, I can point you in the right (?) direction. ;)

Garden Kitty

Tranquillo
Cute WSJ article about unusually popular athletes from Lichtenstein and Belize. Why are they so popular? As the only athletes from their respective countries, they're the only source of pins!

Ever since he arrived here, Murray had been on a mission to collect as many Olympic pins from as many athletes and as many countries as possible. Which meant that the three-time Grand Slam winner and two-time Olympic gold medalist spent a bunch of his time away from the Roland-Garros courts, trying to hunt down a skinny man from Liechtenstein.

Tesla

Whippet Good
Cute WSJ article about unusually popular athletes from Lichtenstein and Belize. Why are they so popular? As the only athletes from their respective countries, they're the only source of pins!

“He was searching the village high and low,” said Laura Robson, Murray’s doubles partner at the London Games. “He tracked him down, he got [the pin]—and it was like he had won the Olympic gold.”
:lol: This is awesome.

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
Crowd management experience here has been fantastic. We left our seats in the Stade de France and were in our hotel room in the centre of Paris in less than an hour. :respec:
But did you stay for Mondo?

kwanfan1818

RIP D-10
On our way to the Stade de France we passed by a massive Church of Scientology and Celebrity Centre. So if anyone is interested in where Tom Cruise is hanging out while he’s in Paris, I can point you in the right (?) direction. ;)
John Travolta was also in the crowd, so maybe he, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information