๐Ÿฅ‰ Gabriella Willems ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช

Men -90 kg

๐Ÿฅ‡ Lasha Bekauri ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ช
๐Ÿฅˆ Murao Sanshiro ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต
๐Ÿฅ‰ Maxime-Gael Ngayap Hambou ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท
๐Ÿฅ‰ Theodoros Tselidis ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท

peibeck

Simply looking
So they actually did do the Triathalon in the Seine, right? Not the biathalon?

Yep. I don't care what medal I could have won, just... no. Or rather, non. Non, non, non, non non. :scream:

That brilliant young French swimmer, Marchand, kills me. After both gold medals he looks so complacent after winning, like the most bored pussycat... :lol:

A.H.Black

Watching the replay of the women's 10M synchro diving, and while I that China deserved the gold, I wish their scores reflected what they actually do and not their reputation. Their last dive should not have received a 9.0. I thought 8.5 was a generous. And now having just watched North Korea's last dive, I think their last dive should've beaten China's last dive, and China still would've won with their huge lead.
I felt the same way about women's 3m synchro as well.

A.H.Black

I feel awful for the female divers having to wear these barely there swimsuits. They look uncomfortable and are almost thong cuts for some. So unnecessary and I can imagine a diver speaking up would be made to feel awkward by their fed / equipment supplier / diving partner.
We make fun of skating wedgies but those suits are designed that way. Even the beach volleyball players donโ€™t have to wear bikinis anymore. Itโ€™s ridiculous.
I noticed the other day that the divers that have suits that cover the most - are the Chinese. Their suits don't cover much more but still - it's sort of a sign that you don't have to show everything in order to win. It would be really nice if a couple of divers just started showing up in regular suits. I don't think there is a rule that you have to wear those awful ones. I'm sure someone will tell me if there is a rule about it.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
maybe you should just let the divers wear whatever suits they want like sorry you can't stand to see a little bit of body but i'm built different

Last edited:

A.H.Black

I noticed a couple of events, Judo and BMX today, where all the medals went to different countries. I think that's great.

It is until you cancel swimming for the triathalon! Then what else would you call it???
Duathlon :) Biathlon is completely logical, my brain just got hung up on a winter sport in the summer Olympics and it took a bit for me to figure it out. It probably didnโ€™t help I was reading about the figure skating team event medals so I was primed for winter sports.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information