Cute Zoo Pics Part 7

sk9tingfan

Love when people teach their pets to talk, but this is going beyond, expressing their concerns on the behalf of their pet housemates:

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
In the UK I saw this girl holding an owl. I think it was in Durham. I posted this photo on Viewbug and invited others to enter their Owl plus human photos in a challenge (internal contest). Will post those later, but here is the photo I took.

Last edited:

sk9tingfan

I saw this girl holding an owl in the UK. I posted thus photo on Viewbug and invited others to enter their Owl plus human photos in a challenge (internal contest). Will post those letter, but here is the photo I took.

Wow!

sk9tingfan

I can't access X.
A dog has been brought to the hospital to say her last goodbye to her master who is obviously on his deathbed. He's on a vent and full of tubes. The dog can just about sniff the man's face and then retreats down to the bottom of the bed very sadly. This creator has no other social media accounts other than X. Sorry.

Last edited:

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
A dog has been brought to the hospital to say her last goodbye to her master who is obviously on his deathbed. He's on a vent and full of tubes.media The dog can just about sniff the man's face and theen retreats down to the bottom of the bed very sadly. This creator has no other social media accounts other than X. Sorry.
Thanks for explaining.

This is OT.

I had a Twitter account. When I tried to access X, it would not let me. It kept telling me that someone elose has my phone number. I asked for help but none came.

Yesterday I tried to create a new account on X. I entered all my info but when it came to DOB I was able to enter only day and month. The year remained 2024, no option to select the birth year. Out of frustration I left it at 2024.

Got a message from X that they require at least 13 years age, so they rejected me and locked my account.

I am an infant! :)

I am so frustrated with X that I don't even want to try to get on it. I can't read anything that o es out of X.

Last edited:

sk9tingfan

Cross species adoption. So sweet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information