Engagements & Weddings in the figure skating world, 2022 onwards

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will

Wyliefan

Next up on the wedding roster: Kirsten Moore-Towers and Liam Firus got married yesterday. Kirsten has pictures in her Instagram stories:

And a video of their first dance:

Mariah Bell, Kaitlin Hawayek, Olivia Smart, Kaitlyn Weaver, Jason Chan, Max Aaron, Carolane Soucisse, and Shane Firus all have pictures in their stories as well.

Last edited:

Wyliefan

Debbie S

Mirai Nagasu and Michael Bramante are engaged (from the caption, sounds like it happened a year ago :) ).

skatingguy

decently
So many skaters turning up at so many skater weddings this summer. We should play bingo.
We should be wedding crashing.

200.webp

Wyliefan

More pics and videos from KMT:

Pre-wedding festivities:

Bridesmaids:

Gorgeous bride & groom photo:

Wyliefan

Trillian

People Magazine has the Chock/Bates wedding story with some beautiful photos!

I have never in my life had strong opinions about flowers before, but those are some gorgeous flowers.

UMBS Go Blue

Слава Україні!
Agree with all of the above. I love the food choices and all the Hawaiian touches! 💯

And the leis / flowers too. Every time I've been to Hawai'i and gotten one, it speaks volumes about the "aloha" spirit. 🤗

Oh, and for those of you who are going to Honolulu soon, the Queen Kapiolani Hotel has a solid bar. :psoty:
Congratulations to the newlyweds! :40beers: :cheer2: :respec:

Last edited:

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
I wonder if SPAM was on the menu if she really went Island. Kauai is one of my favorites of the islands and a beautiful place to honeymoon. Much less crowded than Maui or Oahu.
lol my husband is from honolulu and when we got married one of our friends gave us what they said were pantry staples- rice, nori, and spam.

ballettmaus

I agree, it's a beautiful dress and I love that her bouquet isn't as overpowering as many US wedding bouquets often seem to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information