JGP Istanbul - Ice Dance RD & FD

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
catching the replay

Ilin/Cain
shredded dress and belly shirt, nice unison on one foot steps, good twizzles!! holding back on expression some, want to see more ease in some of the little choreo lifts, their synchronization is truly wonderful.

Sidenote: and you didn't want to give these two a second assignment, USFS? France isn't leaving their baby team at home even though they only finished 8th in their first assignment :mad:

Perrier Gianesini/Blanc Klaperman
Lovely mature movement, good bladework and how they use their edges through the sequences. Arm movements that add to the choreography. Awkward spacing issue where she was reaching for her partner in some transitional steps. Really set a mood. Good job.

Psurna/Novak
Her exits to the twizzles didn't look all that controlled, one foot steps nicely choreographed to the music. Some work to do on basics, speed, unison. Problem right at end of program going into the choreo lift.

Paolino/Tuba
I am ever on a quest to find G/F's successors. This team seems quite technically competent. Nice stretch from him in camel on dance spin, good level on diagonal steps (2, 3). Like their good knee bend, could use more unison in the free legs and could skate closer together. Nice job.

Zehnder/Sieber
Intriguing dramatic choreo. She has great facial expressions. Levels are going up in this group: Diagonal steps (3, 2). Impressive lifts. Feed skipped forward after twizzles. Sad. It looked like it was going so well.

Pinchuk/Pogorielov
Good spacing between them during one foot steps, twizzle miss from her, strong lifts, interesting choreo slide move with him in Besti spread eagle and her between, skating fairly slowly by the end.

Pedersen/Chen
Skating farther apart than other teams in this group, ooh and a fall from her. Not nearly as strong as RD, unfortunately, more reaching for each other and less unison and performance. Learning experience.

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
But I'm surprised to see such high components from P/C. The girl was out of place for half the program.
1Gina ZEHNDER / Beda Leon SIEBERSUI88.3046.2242.087.117.076.860.00#14
2Mariia PINCHUK / Mykyta POGORIELOVUKR88.1946.0542.147.077.146.860.00#15
3Ambre PERRIER GIANESINI / Samuel BLANC KLAPERMANFRA88.0449.8239.226.616.546.461.00#11
4Giulia Isabella PAOLINO / Andrea TUBAITA84.7045.4839.226.576.546.500.00#13
5Yahli PEDERSEN / Jeffrey CHENUSA83.1242.1242.007.186.936.891.00#16

I'm side-eyeing that as well. No way was Zehnder/Sieber with their dramatic surety and Pinchuk/Pogorielov with their stable deep edges somehow only .08 and .14 better in these performances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information