The 2024 NFL Thread

ilovepaydays

I decided to start a new NFL thread for the new season being that the 2024 NFL Draft is this week! 😁 🏈

NFL.com - 2024 NFL Draft Page

The First Round will be airing live on ABC/ESPN/NFL Network this Thursday at 8pm ET.

Anyone else getting excited? Which teams or players are you following closely? Anyone got 🍿 to see which player(s) end up crying buckets because they just got seven (or eight for First Round picks!) figures? 💰 💵 🤑 🥺 😭 😂

Last edited:

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I decided to start a new NFL thread for the new season being that the 2024 NFL Draft is this week! 😁 🏈

NFL.com - 2024 NFL Draft Page

The First Round will be airing live on ABC/ESPN/NFL Network this Thursday at 8pm ET.

Anyone else getting excited? Which teams or players are you following closely? Anyone got 🍿 to see which player(s) end up crying buckets because they just got seven (or eight for First Round picks!) figures? 💰 💵 🤑 🥺 😭 😂
I no longer follow players since I stopped watching college football. I am still interested in the draft to see who my teams drafted. I look up who other teams drafted,and then I read about the players.

I just wish the draft would start inthe morning, and not in the evening.

ilovepaydays

Watching on ABC. Interesting that it’s in Detroit - I thought the NFL Draft was always at Madison Square Gardens in NYC. Or somewhere else like Las Vegas.

Also - it’s amazing how little Nick Saban has aged.

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has walked onstage with Eminem. 😐

Here’s the draft order for Round 1.

Last edited:

Cachoo

Great night for QB's---I enjoyed the light show on stage. The NFL is good at this stuff.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I am disappointed that the AZ Cardinals drafted a WR as the 4th overall pick instead of a great OT, who was then picked up by the 5th picking team.

Cachoo

I am disappointed that the AZ Cardinals drafted a WR as the 4th overall pick instead of a great OT, who was then picked up by the 5th picking team.
But was there a great OT and I mean GREAT because that WR looks awesome. I normally say line over wr’s but he looks so good.

Garden Kitty

Tranquillo
Watching on ABC. Interesting that it’s in Detroit - I thought the NFL Draft was always at Madison Square Gardens in NYC. Or somewhere else like Las Vegas.

Also - it’s amazing how little Nick Saban has aged.

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has walked onstage with Eminem. 😐

Here’s the draft order for Round 1.
Once the draft really became a "viewer event" they decided to move it around to create more excitement in different cities each year. Next year it's in Green Bay and the closest hotels are already sold out

Cachoo

Once the draft really became a "viewer event" they decided to move it around to create more excitement in different cities each year. Next year it's in Green Bay and the closest hotels are already sold out
I was so impressed by the crowds in Detroit. I think I am impressed by the city of Detroit and I never thought I would say that ever. But they are finding good ways to come back from some desolate times. I was watching Bargain Block last week and I love the idea of urban renewal one inexpensive house at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information