Practice reports, news, photos, clips, etc. - SkAm 2023

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
C/B: It’s going to take me a while to figure out this FD. For now, it’s Essence of Blah. DULL costumes, too.

Last edited:

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
Just as a side note The Taschlers did that lift yesterday where she grabs his skate and she completely missed his skate. It was so freaky to watch! Luckily he has a really good hold on her and was just able to lift her up some and she gets down very safely. They went and repeated it successfully after that.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Evan bates's thighs are doing some work in that opening pose
That opening pose was spectacular.

C/B only skating bits of their program, but it looks interesting. Lots of angular moves and fun tricks.
Angular yet very sensual and smooth the way only Madi Chock can do it in ice dance.

This is a very very cool program wow

Chock and Bates are just WOW!

Damn, this looks dope already and they're clearly not in full shape yet.

Yup, yup, yup! I'm far more sold on this practice cam reveal than I was on their FD last season. Probably the most interesting FD of the top contenders so far.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
L/B of France - Now this is a classy FD. Gorgeous costumes…as in a dream.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
I still think Marjorie's wearing one of the most beautiful skirts I've ever seen, and I still haven't made up my mind about the bodice.

Sylvia

TBD
Peacock's livestream crashed during Mone's FS run through (The Legend of 1900 OST by Ennio Morricone) - oh now it's back... of course for Muse's Exogenesis!!! :lol:

ETA: We're lucky to have TWO women's FS programs to this music. :p (Young You Seoyoung Wi & Amber)

Thanks to @ptvvibezz for correcting me below!

Last edited:

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
lol my husband said last time he went to a big even there they had a power outage then too? This was years ago (pre-pandemic).

If Exogenesis ends up back to back I will legit cry.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
lol my husband said last time he went to a big even there they had a power outage then too? This was years ago (pre-pandemic).

If Exogenesis ends up back to back I will legit cry.
The way You has looked this season, I doubt we have to worry about that.

And, now, I've jinxed it into happening, lol.

Sylvia

TBD
I'm crying why are they trying to get so many people to represent Japan
For those who missed this comical moment, Clare Seo was announced as representing JPN and -- after a pause that seemed like an eternity (as Clare was smiling at the mistake) -- the female announcer finally corrected herself with an embarrassed laugh.

Then when she announced Loena was coming up and said “from Belarus” people in the audience yelled out “BELGIUM!!!” :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information