2023–24 Canadian Ice Dance: News and Updates

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Piper just posted an IG story thanking their Chinese fans and confirming (like ChoBat) that they'll be returning in January for 4CCs.

Cayuse

Piper just posted an IG story thanking their Chinese fans and confirming (like ChoBat) that they'll be returning in January for 4CCs.

Ice dancers are such diehards! Good for them! They'll all be exhausted together.

Aaron MB Fan

Emma Goodstadt has announced her retirement from competitive skating: https://www.instagram.com/p/C1FXGcSOx2w/
Wishing Emma all the best for her time at Ivey!! I had a great experience when I studied there for undergraduate and graduate school. She’ll also get to join Natalie D’Alessandro who similarly retired to start her post secondary studies there.

Karen-W

Have the alternates for 4CC been named?
No, just the 3 dance teams initially assigned. One has to presume that the 1st alternate will be whichever team finishes highest at Nats behind the other 2 still entered.

Andora

Skating season ends as baseball season begins
If they are healthy, they will be sent to worlds. I would have to think getting to the GPF alone would do that, not to mention scoring so close to their next domestic rival.

Love these two and their programs, sad they don't get to bring the house down at home but happy for them to recover in order to really bring the house down at home worlds.

Karen-W

Well, the podium is WIDE open now with today's WD by FBSoer. Will Les Gacs move up to silver or will BashBeau skate past them in their senior debut?

Andora

Skating season ends as baseball season begins
Nerves are going to be jacked for everyone below Piper and Paul this weekend. It's going to be interesting to see who can put it together.

Has there been any word as to why L&L have pulled out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information