Worlds 2024 Rhythm Dance: ‘Dance me to the end of RoLi’

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
i have no idea what his leg was doing in those twizzles but he stayed on one foot so slay i guess

Carolla5501

Why? If there's a problem with the transmission from the host to Peacock/other providers, there's nothing that can really be done.

It wouldn't be the first time Canadian event streaming and wiring has caused problems, just saying.
So the VPN viewers seem to have sound. Don't defend the cheap vendor USFS went with.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
It seems that the 'Cock lost commentary. Hmph. I really enjoy the commentary during ice dance since I'm in no-teknik.

skatingguy

decently
Mariia IGNATEVA / Danijil Leonyidovics SZEMKO 🇭🇺
Coach: Barbara Fusar-Poli, Nora Hoffmann
Music: Boys Total Eclipse of the Heart, Push It

Sequential Twizzles W:4 M:4
Pattern Dance Type Step Sequence 2 (1 after review)
Midline Step Sequence W:2 M:3
Straight Line Lift 4

Choreo Rhythm Sequence

A bit of an issue on the choreo rhythm sequence towards the end of the program. I look forward to what this team might achieve next season when Barbara's had a chance to work with them.

64.59 = 2nd Place

Last edited:

peibeck

Simply looking
Peacock sort of back with one camera angle, muted weird sound and no commentary. :lol: Welp, better than nothing.

Carolla5501

It seems that the 'Cock lost commentary. Hmph. I really enjoy the commentary during ice dance since I'm in no-teknik.

Well they know lost sound all together again. but I see the commentary is back by the subtitles that just appeared. Our options appear to be "no sound" or no commentary and they are apparently voting no sound. What a disaster this company is... and they have the Olympic games this summer...

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Don’t mess it up - just one more team before Japanese Ghostbusters!!!!!

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Peacock came back before I could figure out which country to set Opera to. But given that we're now having more sound issues, I might have to figure it out pretty soon.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
if you're not comfortable with technology I highly recommend installing opera. There's a little vpn button on the address bar to turn on the vpn and set it to Europe. This should work to watch the isu feed.

skatingguy

decently
Victoria MANNI / Carlo ROETHLISBERGER 🇮🇹
Personal Best: 64.89
Season Best: 64.89
Music: Walk like an Egyptian by The Bangles
Need You Tonight by INXS
Rhythm Nation by Janet Jackson
I Want to Know What Love Is by Foreigner
Dancing With Myself by Billy Idol
Coach: Luca Lanotte

2024 & 2023 National silver medalists. Represented SUI until 2020 & are four-time Swiss Champions. Finished 18th at 2023 WCh, 23rd in their debut at 2019 WCh. Ranked 15th at 2024 ECh, 11th at 2023 ECh, 30th at 2020 ECh, 24th at 2019 ECh, 23rd at 2018 ECh & 25th at 2017 ECh. Came 7th at Lombardia Trophy, 8th at Nepela Trophy & 4th at Warsaw Cup 2023. Ranked 3rd at Swiss Open 2023. Teamed up in 2016. He competed in singles at the international level until 2014. Her mother Franco Bianconi is a figure skating coach. He comes from a family of chimney sweepers and fire fighters. He studies urbanism, she studies law.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
I don't think it's Peacock at this point, and I'll tell you why.

We are seeing a camera panning to the ice slowly while the replays play on the ISU YouTube feed. It's like the connection between what should be sent directly through to Peacock isn't there and now they are getting some alternate feed instead. It's not as if Peacock has their own producers that are directing this broadcast. They are just using a feed supplied by the ISU that is giving them troubles.

ignosk8er

Still keeping casual fans' ignorance.
This is THE most difficult sport to follow. Every single possible thing they can cock up they do. With relish it seems. Not even including the SA accusations…

But hey, a dance party at the Olys will resolve it all right? :angryfire

oh … now the cock suddenly shows up just in time to listen to scratchy horrid 80s pop music for a few seconds and then the audio drops out. I give up :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information