Worlds 2024 Rhythm Dance: ‘Dance me to the end of RoLi’

Sally1214

Awww ..... that Ghostbusters routine was such fun. Kirill could not possibly have more into it, right from the opening note.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
The ISU YouTube world feed has been spotless from the beginning.
Yeah, I'm making Mr Mac set up something to cast to the TV so I can still be on my laptop.

It's taking a while. I don't think he has a VPN on that ancient POS.

Carolla5501

So am I correct in assuming Peacock is just dead? Just got on and all i get is "coverage will resume shortly" USFS should be ashamed!

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
So am I correct in assuming Peacock is just dead? Just got on and all i get is "coverage will resume shortly" USFS should be ashamed!
Why? If there's a problem with the transmission from the host to Peacock/other providers, there's nothing that can really be done.

It wouldn't be the first time Canadian event streaming and wiring has caused problems, just saying.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Awww ..... that Ghostbusters routine was such fun. Kirill could not possibly have more into it, right from the opening note.
I’m waiting for the Japanese Ghost Busters! Did I miss another?
I’m wondering if this interruption is due to copyright troubles?

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Ghostbusters!!!!!! Japanese are warming up, so I didn’t miss this.

Last edited:

skatingguy

decently
Mariia IGNATEVA / Danijil Leonyidovics SZEMKO 🇭🇺
Personal Best: 70.20
Season Best: 59.53
Music: Boys (Summertime Love) by Sabrina
Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler
Push It by Salt-N-Pepa
Coach: Barbara Fusar-Poli, Nora Hoffmann

Three-time & reigning National Champions. Placed 25th at 2024 ECh,10th at 2023 ECh & 18th in their debut at 2022 ECh. Finished 20th at 2023 WCh & 22nd at 2022 WCh. Came 10th at GP Espoo 2023. Finished 9th at Budapest Trophy & 8th at Denis Ten Memorial 2023. Ranked 4th at Bosphorus Cup 2023. She is originally from Russia, he is originally from Ukraine. Switched coaches and moved to Italy for training after 2024 ECh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information