Worlds 2024 Free Dance: ‘The Moors of Montreal’

Jay42

Between the click of the light
I want to like Juulia’s dress but the sleeve length is not right.
It needs to be 3/4 length or sleeveless but short sleeved looks funky.

I do love this for them so much more than the RD. I think 50's-70's will be a bit easier for them next season.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
I would never tire of this FD. T/V of Finland made in Heaven! This and the French (L/B) FDs are my faves.

Lara

Bonjour/Hi to everyone at Worlds!
I knew the lines would be too long to use the restroom and get a drink after. That may have been intentional.

Really like the Finn’s FD. :swoon: Even if the intricacies were a bit harder to appreciate high up vs practice.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
It needs to be 3/4 length or sleeveless but short sleeved looks funky.

I do love this for them so much more than the RD. I think 50's-70's will be a bit easier for them next season.
Sleeveless would not look right. 3/4 might work but I'm not sure because of the ombre on her bodice. Doing the same ombre on the lower quarter of the sleeves would look just as weird, I think.

skatingguy

decently
Allison REED / Saulius AMBRULEVICIUS 🇱🇹
Personal Best: 122.64
Season Best: 122.64
Current Rank: 6
Music: Enough of Our Machines
Children by Tokio Myers
Coach: Marie-France Dubreuil, Patrice Lauzon, Romain Haguenauer

2024 European bronze medalists & first LTU to win a medal at ECh in 18 years. Placed 4th at 2023 ECh, 8th at 2022 ECh, 11th at 2020 ECh & 13th at 2019 ECh. Finished 7th at 2023 WCh, their best result since starting to compete at WCh in 2018. Were 10th at 2022 WCh. Won their first GP medals, bronze, at GP Skate Canada & NHK Trophy 2023. Won Golden Spin 2023. Teamed up in 2017. He competed in singles at the international level before switching to ice dance. She competed for GEO and ISR with her former partners. Her older siblings Cathy and Chris competed in ice dance, representing JPN. They qualified an Olympic quota place, but she was denied LTU citizenship and thus they were not eligible for Beijing 2022. She has applied for LTU citizenship again in 2024.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
I am sad to report that sanity prevailed and I had jambalaya for lunch instead of ice cream. There's always dinner though.
I had yoghurt for dinner, told husband he was on his own as FD was during dinner time and just grabbed that out of the fridge. :lol:

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Just no. Her dress is hideous, I don't understand the mesh cut-outs, I don't understand how anyone could come up with this concept, I hate how stop and go the program is, I don't think the skating warrants the PCS. If this scores anywhere near 9 skating skills like the RD did, I may as well light my hair on fire.

The twizzles are very simplistic, the one-foot steps crawl.

Jay42

Between the click of the light
Son Lux has so many songs that are better suited to skating than Enough of Our Machines.

Also how did Marie-France mangle the music cuts for Camden's Son Lux program so badly but not R/A?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information