Worlds Exhibition, live on Peacock today at 2pm est

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
99.9999% willing to bet a lot of money Paul has a different pair of chaps that he wears to the club.
I'd bet they more closely resemble the ones Tim LeDuc has shared on his IG from time to time, lol.

Karen-W

I absolutely adore how Lukas gives us such completely different programs from one day to the next, lol.

Sally1214

Piper and Paul bring the country music. That was a cute program.

Although, I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that it took me a minute at the first of the program to realize Paul was wearing chaps. I was scratching my head about that piece of dark blue material covering his crotch. :duh: :slinkaway

Karen-W

This crowd clearly is TOO OLD :p to know the Fresh Prince music. If this were mainly 30somethings, they would've been going wild within the first few beats. Shame.
LOL - hey, now, Fresh Prince was the music of the day for us 50-somethings! I was dancing along to it on my sofa!

canbelto

ISABEAU! YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL 17 YEAR OLD! THAT DRESS IS A GREAT DRESS FOR A 70 YEAR OLD LADY AT A WEDDING.

Karen-W

ISABEAU! YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL 17 YEAR OLD! THAT DRESS IS A GREAT DRESS FOR A 70 YEAR OLD LADY AT A WEDDING.
I don't get the sleeves.

Clearly Isabeau has left her best performances of the week in the rear view mirror - doubling jumps and falling out of spins. It's like we're back at every other competition she had this season.

barbk

I don't get the sleeves.

Clearly Isabeau has left her best performances of the week in the rear view mirror - doubling jumps and falling out of spins. It's like we're back at every other competition she had this season.
Bathroom break.

canbelto

I don't get the sleeves.

She's one of the only skaters where I hold my breath for her spins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information