Team Guignard/Fabbri
Kadyrova/Balchenko

My find of the pair event.

-high clean 3tw
-little off sync in 3f and hand down for one of them
-ooh, and a fall on the 3fth
-3s-1r-3s better
3rth, struggle on landing, but no fall this time

I really like this team. They bring good energy to the program and have excellent carriage. They kinda fill the hole that Efimova/Korovin left. Hope they can become more consistent.

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Kadyrova/Balchenko have alk the elements and no programme. Will they be punished for spending 40sec in their final pose?
Mishina/Galiamov really hate the nationals. Or do they peak in Sptember and it's a downhill from there? Do they mean business or just something Moskvina needs to motivate BoikovaKozlovski and nothing further?

hanca

Values her privacy
Ted. You LITERALLY just have to repeat how the Russian announcer says their names. Why are you like this.
But where would be the fun in that. Stubbornly insisting on saying Tuberezi instead of Tutberidze is better fun, and there is nothing anyone can do about it!

hanca

Values her privacy
Kadyrova/Balchenko

My find of the pair event.

-high clean 3tw
-little off sync in 3f and hand down for one of them
-ooh, and a fall on the 3fth
-3s-1r-3s better
3rth, struggle on landing, but no fall this time

I really like this team. They bring good energy to the program and have excellent carriage. They kinda fill the hole that Efimova/Korovin left. Hope they can become more consistent.
They were pretty consistent throughout the whole season. I think this is their worst skating, if we don’t count the test skates at the beginning of the season, when they clearly were not in competitive shape yet. I think possibly the pressure to get on the national team may have played some role in their mistakes.

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
Ted just apologized to the Russian fans for mispronouncing last names. I presume that Bowie is one of those names. ;)
I don't' know why they think the tree ornaments are so fascinating.
I have been wondering the same thing. And why blue and silver? Here the colors would most probably would be a nod to a religiously mixed couple. As in if I put blue stuff on the tree it can be Christian and Jewish.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Now, I'm nervous for the final four. I may have to watch through my fingers.

Dima is a bigger diva than any of the women. :lol:

Immortelle

Rejected by Krasnopolski
So many people watching in my hometown! I’m not the only one planning to stay awake until stupid o’clock :biggrinbo

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
Our Tv needs a new motherboard so I’m watching on my big monitor which I moved to living room coffee table. Which means curled up on sofa with cat. No sooner did skaters started warming up, he moved right in front of screen to watch....

Immortelle

Rejected by Krasnopolski
Our Tv needs a new motherboard so I’m watching on my big monitor which I moved to living room coffee table. Which means curled up on sofa with cat. No sooner did skaters started warming up, he moved right in front of screen to watch....
Pets don’t seem to understand that they’re not see-through!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information