2023 Budapest Trophy - Ice Dance RD & FD

barbarafan

No. Mrazeks FD scored 110.12 at Nebelhorn, I believe…D/S FD 116.63 today……but I enjoyed the Czechs’ overall balletic look and costumes. D/S’ use of the deep low “Mr Frick glide” (Trusova style) was a stylistic turn off, for starters.
figures..... I haven' t seen any of the FD from here yet so can't do an analysis fairly. I can only go by what I have seen before and it looks like judges only use Diana's partner for skating skills and performance and ignore her. I just hope they feed her after her win.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
figures..... I haven' t seen any of the FD from here yet so can't do an analysis fairly. I can only go by what I have seen before and it looks like judges only use Diana's partner for skating skills and performance and ignore her. I just hope they feed her after her win.
Not appropriate, at all. Why is it that people insist on being nasty constantly when it comes to this team?

And while we are at it, why don’t you actually search on clips from the event and then share your impressions?

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
I said that about Majorov in an earlier pbp because I don't remember him having particularly notable skating skills as a singles skater, but he definitely impressed me with his first dance outing. I was so surprised!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information