2023 Finlandia Trophy - Ice Dance RD & FD

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
This is such a brilliant FD for Juho, he shines in it. I find myself wishing she wasn't in the way and he could really let go :lol:

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Love love love this program for Yuka and Juho, and they perform it like gangbusters. Tiny bit wobbly in places, though, and it looks like they're getting a bunch of reviews (that's what those little white things in the tracker boxes mean, right?).

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
I remain confused why IAM wanted the Browns. Oh I know what they do well but for me they are such a "thank you, next" type of team.

Wyliefan

The Browns are so cute. Between them and Dupayage/Nabais, the level of cute in this flight is off the charts. :)

Wyliefan

The judges are handing out a lot of personal bests today. That's another one.

Wyliefan

Oh gosh, I love to watch D/N. The sharpness and sureness of their movements is so great.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
French team is interesting and can see the potential. Really :confused: with the concept of that FD however as we went from cool and voidy to generic AF choreography and music :lol:

sap5

I remain confused why IAM wanted the Browns. Oh I know what they do well but for me they are such a "thank you, next" type of team.
Did they? I thought the Browns asked for some help and IAM gave it to them. Are they now an IAM team?

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
Did they? I thought the Browns asked for some help and IAM gave it to them. Are they now an IAM team?
I know they aren't 100% but I thought it was some sort of collab agreement. But if it's just hey, can you help us with choreography and concept ideas then I am less confused :lol:

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
Oh shit twizzle error and invalid lift, TES way down at 52.

jlai

Question everything
Remember, the leaders are Fournier-Beaudry/Sorensen. Everyone's TES is going to look low compared to theirs.
But if your tes is lower than 60 that will be below the second pair of Finns

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
If the R in the scoring box stands for review then this panel has been reviewing the majority of elements for each team.

Smart/Dieck. Not sure if they have reworked the edit and choreography from the first time I saw this FD but I liked it a lot better now.

sap5

I can’t see the stream but I like long reviews in challengers. Tell me what I need to change to get better scores!

Wyliefan

Safely through the twizzles. I still almost bite through my tongue when they do them. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information