Cup of China 2023 Men FS - “Bad Voids Stick Together”

honey

Amazing that he has been able to deliver this again after last week. And it’s in some ways even more impressive because many of the jumps in the first half weren’t perfect. But he got through them without letting them go. Wow. I do worry about him keeping this up for the next four months though.

Andrey aka Pushkin

Playing ping pong with balls of chocolate jam
The boys have been an absolute delight in the past 4 Olympic cycles, and Adam is absolutely one of the top men ever. He's just SO GOOD. Not just the jumps; he's fast, his posture and upper body plastique, the choreo, the musicality, the movements! Just wow.

This worlds competition is going to be a bloodbath. I can count at least 4 worthy gold medalists, and some 3-4 more potential medalists.

Andrey aka Pushkin

Playing ping pong with balls of chocolate jam
At this rate, Shaidorov will be second....
Well, ok, that's more of a stretch than Adam's shirt.

Apart from the first two jumps, this skate was brilliant nonetheless. Uno is a fantastic skater, but when the competition is so stiff, one just can't make any mistakes.

The other three disciplines might be in disarray, but the men are just :swoon:

skatingguy

decently
Uno, Shoma 🇯🇵
Coach: Stephane Lambiel
Music: Timelapse, Spiegel im Spiegel

4Lo< - fall
2F @tony ;)
3A
3A+2A+SEQ
Step Sequence 2

4Tq
4T+3T
3S
Fly Camel Spin 4
Ch Sit Spin 4
Choreo Sequence

Ch Combo Spin 4

Uno missing, and then adding combinations throughout the program. Really struggles to find that consistent jump landing that allows for the next jump to happen comfortably.

174.73 = 2nd Place
279.98 = 2nd Place

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information