Cup of China 2023 Pairs FS - “Last Twistmas”

Matryeshka

Euler? Euler? Anyone?
I cannot with the Makhovs. That is a level of twee no one should have to deal with at any time of day or night. Give me Deanna's red sparkle blood over this any day of the week. I feel like the bow is a cry for help that she needs to be rescued, like help, help, help before they put me in fairy wings and make me skate to Enya. Seriously let that poor girl go off to college or sell real estate or start a cult, something. I feel like she might be in a pairs hostage situation. (Which to be fair, is probably true of a lot of pairs girls). He's fine though. How's his Chinese? I mean, Zhang could CLEARLY use a stronger partner, and I think they're about on the same level but could get better.

Wang/Zhu. Her dress is pretty, and that's all I have to say about that. Well, no, I don't. I will say something positive about all the Chinese skaters here: their songs are different, but Chinese standards (except the dance team using Exo cause there's always gotta be ONE),

V/P.......

Zhang/please god anyone else She needs to skate with Makhov. They're about the same level, could improve together, she (probably) couldn't kill hm--I was genuinely worried for his safety as they were coming off the ice. Which of course makes me loves her.

H/K. Well, that's what you get when you skate to Amber Glenn music. It's going to get you eventually.

Peng/Wang. I LIKE them. Do they have a second GP? They have that ta-DA aspect that annoys me in singles but makes my heart giddy in pairs/dance. She too is a star, but she'd probably stab you in the back, whereas Zhang in the front.

Vampire clan battles is something we need MORE OF in skating. OMG. If H/K could switch and skate to Bloodletting by Concrete Blonde, :swoon: That would have been a competition. I mean, Deanna probably was just a little too hungry. We all make mistakes when we're hungry. They could all then eat Lindsey Thorngren (there must be consequences for skating to Twilight in what otherwise would be an excellent Season of the Vampire.)

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
H/K. Well, that's what you get when you skate to Amber Glenn music. It's going to get you eventually.

lollll

but everyone seems to keep forgetting….They skated to this last year as well so they claimed this music probably before even Amber, or at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information