Grand Prix de France 2023 Pairs FP - “Back Outside Death in my Soul”

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Les Kovs - well, they're gonna eke out another GPdF bronze medal, but the fact that their TES is only about 2 points above a much more flawed PlaFern says it all about the quality of their own elements in general.

beckab81

So glad she got rid of the leg detail from Autumn Classic. Her positions in the lifts are not great, but strategy wise they were smarter than P/F with simpler SBS jumps, and easily deserve to medal in this depleted field.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Les Kovs - well, they're gonna eke out another GPdF bronze medal, but the fact that their TES is only about 2 points above a much more flawed PlaFern says it all about the quality of their own elements in general.
They won silver last year in fact!

Karen-W

They won silver last year in fact!
Oh, God... I'd managed to purge that fact from my brain. But, overall GPdF pairs last year was a horror show better left forgotten entirely!

Hanna

Skating junkie
Do Conti/Macii ever do any other type of program than classical or opera-ish pretty schmaltz?

(I love Cinema Paradiso, don't shoot me :lol: )

Karen-W

ConMac - I suspect they're going to have to settle for silver today with that imperfect FS. Also, they should switch the last two elements and end on the much better death spiral than the weak pairs spin.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
My phone died just as Lia and Trennt were starting, and I had to race to the desktop. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information