Practice reports, articles, photos etc.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
No-show for ChoBat for the first ice dance practice.. Shocker, I know, lol.

Karen-W

ooh thank you for posting I got so caught up in work I forgot about this (how often does that happen? :lol: )
This is one of the few things I can watch today & tomorrow without being distracted by work.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Pate/Bye have a lot of verve (especially for this hour in the morning :lol: ), but when they skate right after the Browns, you see how much stronger the Browns are.

ETA: Aw, the Browns clapped for them. Very sweet.

ETA: "Tsarevski is currently writing a novel." :watch:

Karen-W

Of this first group, Katarina Wolfkostin is the only one giving genuine '80s vibes with her hair and costume.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
Wolfkostin/Tsarevski don't have great flow across the ice. It's almost like she's picking her knees up too much and it makes it look choppy?? Idk.

Wyliefan

Wolfkostin/Tsarevski don't have great flow across the ice. It's almost like she's picking her knees up too much and it makes it look choppy?? Idk.
They're much sharper in their FD. I think tango goes better with a tendency to pick one's knees up.

Wyliefan

I don't remember this colorful top on Bratti -- is it new? It doesn't go with Somerville's outfit at all. With all those colors, you'd think they could've got some purple in there somewhere.

Karen-W

I don't remember this colorful top on Bratti -- is it new? It doesn't go with Somerville's outfit at all.
I was thinking it is new too, but am too lazy to go check out their last GP appearance to confirm.

Karen-W

Hey, guys, I don't see any Lume' ads on the boards! And here I was looking forward to them sponsoring along with their new product for men - Mando! :rofl:

Wyliefan

Christina's got a new RD dress. I'm not sure I like it as much as the old one. Kind of looks like she rolled around in moss.

Karen-W

New RD dress for Christina - I preferred the first one.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
I assume this is Christina's practice dress but it's pretty (for practice lol)!

edit: lol I guess it's possible she changed it but this isn't very 80s so idk and also Anthony is still in his slutty deep v from before but also has some weird blue in it so I guess she did change? Hmmm...

Also the are covering the ice board to board pretty well and seem to look pretty fast which is good

Karen-W

Dear God - Anthony's twizzles are rough this morning.

Wyliefan

I think Anthony's costume is new too. Not sure what the point is of all that loose fabric just swinging around in the breeze.

Karen-W

I assume this is Christina's practice dress but it's pretty (for practice lol)!
I think it's a new competition dress. It looks like Anthony has a new shirt too - it's got some weird, floppy, wannabe, dark blueish-gray scarf thing hanging off the collar. And his pants are a charcoal gray not black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information