Roll call - who's going?

SaSherka

Late to the thread, but made it to Montreal with partner and 👶🏻 in tow a few hours ago and leaving after the RD on Fri.

Stopped by Verdun auditorium, but had no energy to go in. Drove on Wellington St, which indeed seemed to have a few cool spots.

I'm down to meet on Wednesday or Thursday morning. Can't commit to hours at the rink, so still looking for CB practice pass or single event tickets if anyone is not using some of the All-Event tickets. (Will pay, obvs)

3rd Worlds: Moscow (2005), Boston (2016), Montreal (almost 2020, 2024)

livetoskate

I'm so excited to hear everyone's reports. I won't get there til Thurs. evening though. How is the weather/clothing situation? Can I get by wearing jeans or should I wear tights/leggings underneath? Are you all wearing gloves at all times? Have fun!

Firedancer

I'm so excited to hear everyone's reports. I won't get there til Thurs. evening though. How is the weather/clothing situation? Can I get by wearing jeans or should I wear tights/leggings underneath? Are you all wearing gloves at all times? Have fun!

I am wearing jeans and was fine. Outside it was cold and snowing a little walking to the arena this morning. Inside the arena is not bad. Skate American at Skating club of Boston was a lot colder.

Also, security barely looked my bag.

Debbie S

The weather outside is frightful (OK, not snowing but it's freezing...I just walked a little around the Old Montreal/port area and I'm currently sitting in a cafe waiting for my legs to warm up before walking back to Metro) but the arena last night was fine. But I was in about the 12th row? I have my winter down/puffer jacket and gloves, wearing the hood since it's windy. Corduroy pants, no leggings.

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
Arrived a few hours ago and checked into the Fairmont. Looking forward to a great week!
Nice I will be there in about 20 mins on the skater shuttle, just finished my shift. Hope you can make it tomorrow to the brunch

Lanie

the uberdom chooses YOU
I was thinking about trying to make some signs. Anywhere I could buy materials to do this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information