2023 Skate America Women SP - Lone Splat Skate

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
Isabeau has improved since I saw her skate last, but I still cringe at that technique. She also looks very frail in person, to me?
Until I saw Kimmie Repond in person, I thought that she was the definition of frail, but the gal’s got those long sinewy muscles and can generate plenty of power and height in her jumps. Isabeau seems different. Maybe she needs more time in the weight room to get her quads and glutes to Kimmie standard.

Miezekatze

Until I saw Kimmie Repond in person, I thought that she was the definition of frail, but the gal’s got those long sinewy muscles and can generate plenty of power and height in her jumps. Isabeau seems different. Maybe she needs more time in the weight room to get her quads and glutes to Kimmie standard.
Yeah , Kimmy is quite awesome live and mostly she just looks very tall, but not frail.

I'm also quite impressed with all the work they put into motion analysis in her team and how they share this: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cyp92ZstAf6/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

I wonder If skaters commonly use such methods. But i assume it's expensive.

Bunny Hop

Queen of the Workaround
Or watch ice dance. :saint:
Or the Latin/Rhythm events at a ballroom competition. A lot of those dresses would get a costume deduction in skating.

I'm definitely enjoying watching women's skating more than I have in years, now that there's a number of skaters who are athletic and aren't teenagers.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
I love watching Loena in her competitive dresses. I’m amazed that some fans have problems. There’s little difference between Loena’s dresses and this…”Lovely Hula Hands”

This became one of Sonja’s classic looks. She wore this “barely there and sparkling” look in most of her live shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information