USA
11Amber GLENN
USA.GIF
USA
12Loena HENDRICKX
BEL.GIF
BEL

honey

Are they saying Clare’s last name correctly? I’ve always heard people pronounce it like See-Oh. That’s not what has been happening here. But I don’t take what these announcers are saying as the truth always :lol: . Anyone know how it’s supposed to be pronounced?

Holy Headband

chair of the Lee Sihyeong international fanclub
Are they saying Clare’s last name correctly? I’ve always heard people pronounce it like See-Oh. That’s not what has been happening here. But I don’t take what these announcers are saying as the truth always :lol: . Anyone know how it’s supposed to be pronounced?
I'm not paying attention right now, but the Korean pronunciation is more like So (but with a shorter, more open O sound). I don't know if that's how her family wants it pronounced, but if that's how they're saying it, it must be right.

skateboy

I didn't hear it, but a Korean family I know with the same last name pronounces it "Suh."

beckab81

Am I mid-hearing or does this announcer keep leaving out the word “junior” world championships?

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
I don’t know how I’ll be able to get through the womenzzz. Most of the music choices are questionable, there are two Exos, and there’s a Bolero that will NOT stand up given what Aymoz threw down. I guess I should just relax and enjoy the pretty dresses. Maybe a glass of 🍷 will help.

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
Katya looks very pretty. I like the dark blue on her. An's dress could be pretty if the rest of the dress is found.

Are we getting an homage to The Swan by Johnny Weir?

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Okay, I'm watching on E! so I can watch on my TV. And yes, I'm hearing Tara and Johnny. And I'm in total agreement about the dress. A little too much color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information