Euros 2024 Gala: “We want more PapCiz”

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
ISU stream is live.
Mods, please edit the thread title as needed. I also considered “We want more comps in Kaunas”

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
After watching the CDN championships to the bitter end last night, I finally had a full night of sleep, only getting up about 1/2 an hour ago. The cat is fed and I have my coffee - ready to watch the Gala :)

Last edited:

Aceon6

Really cute kid to start. Lithuanian junior champion.

Aceon6

Livia Kaiser next. Emo in gray. Geez, folks, give us something uplifting.

Aceon6

Golovkina. Vinegar and Salt. If it sounds familiar, ReedAmb used it last year. Stunning dress.

Aceon6

PavSvi. Austin Powers. I guess he wears glasses IRL. They don’t seem that well rehearsed. Maybe they didn’t expect to get in to the gala.

Aceon6

Stepchenko. We Are Number One, in the most boring of boring outfits. I hope there’s a costume change coming.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
JVRStef. Moana. With proper costuming. Ben looks awesome.
I was laughing that Chris didn't have a clue where the music and concept were from. Except I'll be humming You're welcome the rest of the day. I'll be forced to watch the movie for the 20th time.

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Lopareva entertained the crowd while the music.was not found and well, they managed with the clapping instead of the music

Aceon6

Hase Volodin. Feel It Still. IMO, a missed opportunity for some serious Eurotrash club kids program. I guess they’re too white bread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information