Euros 2024 Pairs Short - “We Want More Triples”

Andrey aka Pushkin

Playing ping pong with balls of chocolate jam
C/M are having a day off. They are very fast but somehow it is achieved through hard work rather than good basic technique.

They kind of getting close to the level they have been given credit for last season without actually being that good, which I appreciate. But I expect them to be behind Guarise the very least.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
ConMac - nervy skate. They're going to have some distance to make up in the FS if they want to defend their title.

BTW, since Chris hasn't mentioned it, this is the music that Niccolo's GRANDFATHER had played at his wedding. Not his grandmother. Just his GRANDFATHER. Thanks, Mark, for that tidbit.

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
ConMac - nervy skate. They're going to have some distance to make up in the FS if they want to defend their title.

BTW, since Chris hasn't mentioned it, this is the music that Niccolo's GRANDFATHER had played at his wedding. Not his grandmother. Just his GRANDFATHER. Thanks, Mark, for that tidbit.
Mark obviously didn't share his research notes with Chris :D

skatingguy

decently
Sara Conti/Niccolo Macii 🇮🇹
Coach: Barbara Luoni
Music: Cavalleria Rusticana by P. Mascagni

3Tw 3
Throw 3Lo - step out
3S< - she struggled to hold the landing

Hand/Hip Lift 4
Forward Inside Death Spiral
4 (3 after review)
Step Sequence 4

Change Foot Combo Spin 4

After the Grand Prix Final they looked like they were back on track this season, but this is back to where they were when they finished 2nd at Grand Prix France.

61.52 = 6th Place

Last edited:

Citlali

Conti and Maci skating to one of their generic programs to Italian music greatest hits only work is they are completely clean, this is :yawn:

Amy L

They won't be in the last warm-up group, they aren't happy about it at all.

skatingguy

decently
Rebecca Ghilardi/Filippo Ambrosini 🇮🇹
Coach: Rosanna Murante, Ondrej Hotarek
Music: The Ecstasy of Gold by Ennio Morricone

Karen-W

So, who had ConMac out of the prize money places after the SP?

I know, I know, we still have GhiAmbr who could disappoint.

Karen-W

GhiAmbr - skating well, but this music cut slays me EVERY time. Right up there with MetBeru in terms of the most WTF music choice in pairs this season. And that's saying a lot because... well, pairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information