Euros 2024 Pairs FS: "We Want More Wedgies"

airgelaal

Germany barely held onto 3 spots for next season - 5th & 7th. Georgia gets 3 spots and you have to wonder if there are any other mid-level Russian pairs looking at their options and checking their family trees for Georgian ancestry. And Italy will certainly use their 3 spots again next year.
I'm not sure Metelkina/Parkman needed this

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
I'm so glad Peacock let us see the medal ceremony! The reactions from the Italians, especially Matteo at the end of their anthem, have put a huge smile on my face that isn't going away. This was just the right antidote to the shocking results from the Men's & Women's SPs.

SkateFanBerlin

This performance was very Hase/Seegert. Nikita is usually like a forklift and doesn't make those kinds of mistakes on pairs elements. The potential Euro medal nerves got to them maybe?
I saw them at nationals. Volodin is such a big boy. When he lands his 3T the ice surface shakes.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
You said that about someone yesterday too. What does it mean?
Unprofessional. Loose…no spine…not tough…Two Italian pairs look like that. Only Ghilardi/Ambrosini show the toughness, among the three Italian pairs.

cholla

Marquessa of Chartreuse
It won't be easy for him on Saturday after the women :shuffle:
Oh I'm sure they can find a few (that most people think are French): Jacques Brel, Maurane, Axelle Red, Stromae, Mentissa, Plastic Bertrand, Alice on the Roof, Lio, Iliona, my almost homonym Kate Ryan, Selah Sue, Angèle and, first and foremost, unfortunately for my ears which can't stand her, the abominably shrieking Lara Fabian :scream: (Jotem anyone :rofl: )

airgelaal

Oh I'm sure they can find a few (that most people think are French): Jacques Brel, Maurane, Axelle Red, Stromae, Mentissa, Plastic Bertrand, Alice on the Roof, Lio, Iliona, my almost homonym Kate Ryan, Selah Sue, Angèle and, first and foremost, unfortunately for my ears which can't stand her, the abominably shrieking Lara Fabian :scream: (Jotem anyone :rofl: )
I think it will be easier. God bless Eurovision!
We gonna ra-pa-pap, ra-pa-pap
We gonna ra-pa-pap tonight :D

yxNbX5.gif

peibeck

Simply looking
I wonder how many sports persons in all managed to title in two different disciplines. He is world Champion in rollerskating and now European champion in figure skating

I'll add to the list: Babe Didrickson Zaharias, who won 3 Olympic medals in track (2 gold, 1 silver), then went on to win 10 LPGA titles (and 38 other professional golf tournaments). She was also a proficient basketball and baseball player (she even pitched in spring exhibition training camp games under Major League Baseball). Sadly she passed away due to cancer at just 45 years of age.

Amy L

I'll add to the list: Babe Didrickson Zaharias, who won 3 Olympic medals in track (2 gold, 1 silver), then went on to win 10 LPGA titles (and 38 other professional golf tournaments). She was also a proficient basketball and baseball player (she even pitched in spring exhibition training camp games under Major League Baseball). Sadly she passed away due to cancer at just 45 years of age.
I've passed by her museum off of I-10 in Beaumont about 90-bazillion trillion times driving between Texas and Louisiana. One of these days I've gotta stop by.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
I've passed by her museum off of I-10 in Beaumont about 90-bazillion trillion times driving between Texas and Louisiana. One of these days I've gotta stop by.
I've never been there and I grew up in the area lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information