Euros 2024 Pairs FS: "We Want More Wedgies"

Hedwig

Antique member
I have nothing per se against Metelkina (aside from the rent a Russian) but I have an almost allergic reaction to anything Berulava and think they are still overscored. His positions are the definiton of ugly, especially in the lifts.

Andrey aka Pushkin

Playing ping pong with balls of chocolate jam
I would have the Georgians outside of the medals, and I was a big cheerleader for them ever. It would make a much more satisfying podium.

But omg, Matteo is the European champion :rofl:

But now EVERYONE has medals, but Valentina :mad:

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
that was certainly unexpected all in all but some really good surprises as well, especially the two Italian teams on the podium skated great.
There is no way that those two teams are now not being sent to Worlds.
I dunno what the Italian fed will do. ConMac have the GPF silver which probably trumps Euros bronze. It's a real crapshoot to figure out what they'll do. Maybe send them all to Challenge Cup and have a skate off?

Karen-W

Germany barely held onto 3 spots for next season - 5th & 7th. Georgia gets 3 spots and you have to wonder if there are any other mid-level Russian pairs looking at their options and checking their family trees for Georgian ancestry. And Italy will certainly use their 3 spots again next year.

Citlali

The ladies with the medals and flowers are beautiful, but why do they look like they also skated to a vampire program :confused:

Karen-W

If there was any hope in hell that the Russian Fed would release her, I could imagine a Kosternadze/Kunitsadze (what, they've always been Georgian, did you know that??) :p
Actually, I was thinking about them for Hungary but Georgia would work too, lol!

Vagabond

Germany barely held onto 3 spots for next season - 5th & 7th. Georgia gets 3 spots and you have to wonder if there are any other mid-level Russian pairs looking at their options and checking their family trees for Georgian ancestry. And Italy will certainly use their 3 spots again next year.
🤔 There must be some mid-level Italian pairs who would like to skate for Georgia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information