NHK Trophy 2023 Pairs SP - Throw Like Sushi

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
N &M this is the music you give some team that has no identity yet and they are establishing who they are on the ice.

Chelsea and Balasz That triple salchow from her looked like the same type of triple salchow she did in the short program at skate America. program. not looking as good and sharp as they did earlier in the season. Although, what a great lift. definition contender for Psoty. I think she is so chill and relax and maybe she needs not to be that way to really attack her triple jump. But other than that, I don’t mind her being chill and relaxed. Oh, OK I thought that would’ve been less than skate America, but it almost looked identical to skate America lol.

Hase & PSOTY I have predicted them to win this event. if you watched the interview I posted on them a few days ago you totally know she picked this music, and not him. Wow very nice twist. Great jumps you go PSOTY. Amazing she got her throw as well, I’m loving themmmmmmmmmm look at the entry to that lift, sell it to the last row!!!!! Win the world title guys, win it!!!!!!!! 67 points? I would’ve had that over 71.

Canadian team I’m not that familiar with. oh he’s definitely a husband. Twist looked OK. Jump didn’t. song is a bit dreadful. Oh no down again on the throw. He is next year PSOTY

Hekkkktorrrrrrrrr Look at you on the warmup ice… I can’t wait to see this group ❤️😍🏅🏋🏼‍♀️

Lucrezia and Matteo. OK I’m not sure if I have them or their fellow Italians coming in for the silver in this competition it just depends on the day. Nice twist. I think the jumps are good. You know, she is a good jumper. Good throw, OK we’re doing it. I love her, she’s a rockstar. Great side by side spins. And now we get to see Luca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, wait a second what am I talking about battle of the Italians for silver… because my husband…. he’s a threat for silver

I think this has to be the most competitive Paris field of all of the GP series

D & T everybody wants to rule the world? Please not the emo version. and, it is the emo version Lol. jumps were disaster. Really good throw jump. Really good lift.

Anastasia and husband love love this music and the intensity of the choreography. Twist seemed a bit low. good jumps. OK good throw jump. fantastic. This short program should score as good as Canada or maybe slightly better. Standing ovation. My favorite short program. I think I would’ve definitely have that in second place.

Rebecca and Filippo twist seem good, oh no problem with the jump. Good lift. and they got the throw triple lutz. not crazy about the music and the footwork here at the end. And good side by side spins.

OK I think this will come in second place… What a great Pairs event for short program … probably the best of the series.

Matryeshka

Euler? Euler? Anyone?
America always has potential pairs, always. Our juniors and new 5-8 ranked teams always have kindling, if not outright sparkle. The problem is, many don't stay together and just constantly swap themselves out of relevancy and others just have exceptionally horrible luck--look at poor Caitlin Yankowskas, one of the better pairs skaters the US ever produced, and a decent pairs skater by anyone's standards.

There's a small part of me that hopes she's watching Deanna's career trajectory right now; she deserved better than to go out with a 15th place finish at Euros. I mean, honestly, imagine her coming back and skating with Nagy. Guarise is still going strong after all, and they were partners, however briefly.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
There's a small part of me that hopes she's watching Deanna's career trajectory right now; she deserved better than to go out with a 15th place finish at Euros. I mean, honestly, imagine her coming back and skating with Nagy. Guarise is still going strong after all, and they were partners, however briefl
Pairs skating was bad for her mental health. I hope she runs away from it and never comes back.

Matryeshka

Euler? Euler? Anyone?
Pairs skating was bad for her mental health. I hope she runs away from it and never comes back.
Ah. I did not know that, or if I did know that, I forgot about it. In that case, I hope she's happy not pairs skating. Guess we'll just have to wait for Alexa and Chris to produce a skating baby. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information