Throw 3Lo
Reverse Lasso Lift 4
Backward Outside Death Sp 2
Pair Combo Spin 4
Axel Lasso Lift 4
Throw 3S
Choreo Sequence

Hand/Hip Lift 4

Great skate. I think we have a battle between them and Stellato Dudek/Deschamps to win the Final.

135.28 = 1st Place
202.51 = 1st Place

Last edited:

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
HaseVol - well, that was... methodical. Sorry, I just can't get excited about them. They're quite good but boring AF.

Andrey aka Pushkin

Playing ping pong with balls of chocolate jam
Ok, so, who is in the final?
I reckon Hocke/Kunkel are in, and then there's the 3 way tie between Ghilardi/Ambrosini, Beccari/Guarise and Pavlova/Sviatchenko?

ETA: ok, so I suppose Gh/Ambros are in the GPF, Pavlova/Sviatchenko are the first alternates, B/G are the second alternates.

Last edited:

Amy L

Ok, so, who is in the final?
I reckon Hocke/Kunkel are in, and then there's the 3 way tie between Ghilardi/Ambrosini, Beccari/Guarise and Pavlova/Sviatchenko?
from Jackie Wong on xitter:
Q1 Stellato-Dudek/Deschamps 30
Q2 Hase/Volodin 30
Q3 Pereira/Michaud 28
Q4 Conti/Macii 26
Q5 Hocke/Kunkel 24
Q6 Ghilardi/Ambrosini 24
S1 Pavlova/Sviatchenko 24
S2 Beccari/Guarise 24
S3 Peng/Wang 20

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Dear God... according to their post-FS interview with GoldenSkate, we have Matteo to thank for "Cats"!!!!!!

leilaofpaper

Dear God... according to their post-FS interview with GoldenSkate, we have Matteo to thank for "Cats"!!!!!!

wow that makes it even worse that he spends the whole FS acting like he was forced into it

Milan

Great to see the Australian team receiving such a warm reception from the audience in the short and free (2 x standing Os!).

Colonel Green

🇯🇵 Nagaoka/Moriguchi - ah, Japanese pairs, land of the triple jumps and double throws. He needs to bulk up if this is going to work out.

🇨🇦 Laurin/Ethier - good job, and they're clearly happy about it, always the best scenario for non-contenders.

🇳🇱 Danilova/Tsiba - I said in the SP thread that they may have the worst SP music of any team right now, so credit where it's due, this program kicks ass. And probably the best I've ever seen them skate.

🇺🇸 Liu/Nagy - high quality pairs elements, jumps difficult today, and any time Chelsea falls it makes me wince given her medical history.

🇮🇹 Ghilardi/Ambrosini - these two are never going to be considered elegant, but they mostly got it done here.

🇦🇺 Golubeva/Giotopoulos Moore - not giving much in terms of performance right now. Impressive save mid-lift. Twist really needs work. Possibly a narrow podium miss. It occurred to me while watching this that post-sequence rule changes, it's extremely rare to see a team still doing a 3T-2T-2T, so good on them for upholding tradition.

🇮🇹 Beccari/Guarise - look, Matteo, this program was clearly her idea, but you knew what you were getting into when you took on a Zoomer partner, you gotta start selling this at least a little. [EDIT: Wait, this was your idea? The hell?]

🇩🇪 Hase/Volodin - yeah, look out, everyone else, the Germans are coming for it all. Fantastic showing on back-to-back weekends at opposite ends of the Earth.

Last edited:

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
I still think Matteo's commitment to apathy actually makes the cats program even funnier. Clearly he's so committed that he's willing to PRETEND to hate it. :drama:

Not the best of results for L/N, but it only figures as they spent most of their budget and training time on dying her hair.

If they did, they should get their money back. That is not a good dye job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information