2023 NHK Trophy Mens FS - The Last Stumbler Guys

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
Selevko #2 - that heel landing on the quad looked really nasty. Not surprised the next two jump passes also went wrong. And another splat late on.

The best that can be said is that the things that weren't jumps looked fine, though the last spin travelled the length of an advertising board.
At least he managed to prevent Wesley Chiu from being in last place :(

Bunny Hop

Queen of the Workaround
Vasiljevs - those quads just aren't happening - not that this is news to anyone. I hesitate to even call the first one an 'attempt'. The program did (mostly) improve once they were out of the way, although I think Lambiel stalking the program in the background may have been the most interesting thing about it.

Can we start a GoFundMe to buy Deniss some buttons for his shirts?

Andrey aka Pushkin

Playing ping pong with balls of chocolate jam
Wow, this is HORRID.
Even Lambiel himself wouldn't have been able to pull this music off, and in Deniss' performance it's just unbearable to watch. I mean these are Egadze levels of watchability.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
My burning question for Deniss & Stephane is "what made you point to that design sketch and say 'yes, that's the one!' when you met with your costume designer to discuss FS options?"

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Camden - too many minor mistakes add up. My fear is that the sum will be Egadze winning bronze.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information