Grand Prix De France 2023- Rhythm Dance “Non-vember Rain”

topaz

Much better outing for these two.

Laurence is the total package. Lines, skating skills, performance.

skatingguy

decently
Guinard, Charlene/Fabbri, Marco 🇮🇹
Coach: Barbara Fusar Poli, Roberto Pelizzola
Music: Holding Out for a Hero, Against All Odds

quartz

scratching at the light
Didn’t Bonnie wear a floaty white dress for this song’s video? I’m not getting the costumes.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Choreo rhythm sequence almost at 8 points :lol:

The best technicians but I'm really wanting more out of them. This really had moments of emptiness too, and they looked stickier than usual on some of their edge changes.

That said, it's still better than what the World Champions showed us, in both composition and certainly in skating skills.

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
We've seen all three top teams, and honestly Guignard & Fabbri look the strongest. Close holds, secure edges. The transitions are smooth and quick. I'd love a world where they would actually be competitive with Chock & Bates.

NinjaTurtles

No lamb chop, so don’t you fork my peas
Do we think GuiFab's program is really what the ISU was hoping for with the 80s "Rhythm" Dance?

MsZem

I see the sea
Marie-Jade gave us a Nicole Della Monica costume, and Charlene appears to be channeling Vanessa James (if she did jazzercise).

I kind of hate this program, but also I used to listen to "Against All Odds" on a 45 while thinking deep thoughts so at least I get to relive that moment
This music cut relives it in a very... interesting way.

skatingguy

decently
Guinard, Charlene/Fabbri, Marco 🇮🇹
Coach: Barbara Fusar Poli, Roberto Pelizzola
Music: Holding Out for a Hero, Against All Odds

SqTwW4+SqTwM4
Choreo Rhythm Sequence
Pattern Step Sequence 3 (4 after review)
Straight Line Lift 4

MiStW3+MiStM3

Yes, yes, yes. :love: I want more of that. That was amazing, and they skate it so well. My only critique is that I want Marco to go all in and have the turquoise pants so that they really accentuate the matching leg lines.

86.62 = 1st Place

Last edited:

once_upon

Better off than 2020
Other than the Korean's Prince, the rest of the group could have been skating to any music with their choreography.

skategal

Bunny mama
I really liked the skating and choreography in the RD from Charlene and Marco but “Against All Odds” doesn’t quite go with “Holding Out For a Hero.”

And the costumes are all wrong.

Too OTT even for me. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information