New Amazing Race! Hopefully with stubborn animals!

Fridge_Break

#HotMessExpress
The save does expire but I'm not sure when off the top of my head. Perhaps leg 9 like all of the Express Passes seem to have expired? Speaking of express passes, we haven't heard a single peep from Adam & Bethany about theirs (impressive considering how past teams have bragged every 11 minutes when they've had one in their possession). I wonder if they'll even bother using it, they haven't exactly been hung up on a task yet.

Kym & Alli are my favorite team in recent memory. I seriously hope they kick the dentists in the teeth at the end. Well, ass. It'd be expensive to have to fix those smiles.

Fridge_Break

#HotMessExpress
Poor TAR. Always interrupted by the Oscars or the Hollywood Film Awards no matter what night they are on. :drama: :(

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
The CBS schedule shows something called the Hollywood Film Awards next Friday. No clue what that might be other than a preemptive strike in advance of awards season.

IIRC, the Save could get you through to the final 4.

ks1227

The CBS schedule shows something called the Hollywood Film Awards next Friday. No clue what that might be other than a preemptive strike in advance of awards season.
I wasn't free on Friday but spent all day today looking forward to watching Friday night's episode on demand this evening ... only to find that it wasn't there and I'd completely forgotten about the two-week break. :wall: :wuzrobbed

BaileyCatts

The CBS schedule shows something called the Hollywood Film Awards next Friday. No clue what that might be other than a preemptive strike in advance of awards season..

It apparently is an award show that has taken place for 17 years but this is the first time it has been televised. I watched it ...... and now I know why it was never televised in the last 17 years! Good gawd that was the longest two damn hours of my life!!!! Normally I like award shows. But that was just about the worst awards show I have ever seen.

And we missed TAR for that?! Booo!!

shan

Bethany is a total :rockstar: She and Adam may not beat the bikers who are killer racers, but they're the winners of this season as far as I'm concerned.

:cheer2: I love them!!

That flag detour looks scary! I don't know if I could do that!

Last edited:

PrincessLeppard

Holding Alex Johnson's Pineapple
I think on the flag thing, you just have to have the courage to just keep running. The two that have gone to for the red flag keep slowing down.

Wrestler girl is soooo negative. Wow.

shan

The wrestlers ugh....

Come on Tim and Te Jay.

Last edited:

BaileyCatts

:wuzrobbed. Loved Tim and Te Jay.

Bethany/Adam using their pass was probably a good thing tonight. I think she would have had a problem with the Shine thing also since she wouldn't be able to hold his armor very still as she polished. It looked like you had to rub that polish really hard to get it rubbed in. Glad it was them that won the money tonight and not the Evil Dentists!

I'm definitely rooting for a Bethany/Adam win all the way now. The Bikers are starting to get on my nerves a little, even though they are good racers. I think the Scientists Girls might be out next since she hurt her leg. She certainly won't have a lot of time to sit around and rest her injury. Damn those Evil Dentists for still having that Save card cause it means no way they are out next week even if someone does U-Turn them.

skatemomaz

Resist
Adam and Bethany in first and being mushy at the mat. Normally, that would annoy me, but they are so awesome I don't care.
yep, they are a fun pair. The food scientists are starting to grow on me, especially Maya. I wouldn't mind seeing the surfers, bikers and food scientists in the final three. Of course the dentists are the spoilers in this. BTW has anybody seen the toothpaste commercial he-dentist does? He's just as creepy in the ad. :yikes:

Wrestlers are getting more and more annoying, especially she-wrestler.

skatesindreams

Adam and Bethany in first and being mushy at the mat. Normally, that would annoy me, but they are so awesome I don't care.
Both Phil and the Maltese host enjoyed that.

Phil is also enjoying Bethany's ability to work through every obstacle and succeed.

liv

bethany is one kick @ss girl. nothing seems to get her down and she doesn't fuss over things, just gets on with getting it done. I love her attitude and her relationship with her husband. they are a great couple.

I also enjoy the scientists. they are also low key, minimal fuss with no annoying qualities.

alj5

Love the surfers, hoping they win. But I do love the scientists - they seem nice, funny, and have a good friendship.

shan

I'm watching tonight. It's quite a battle on the FF and tasks. I'm wishing I could fast forward myself to see who gets it.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I know. I was afraid they'd fall with 1 second left on the clock. I feel sorry for the cyclists. I hope this doesn't do them in or if it does that this is a NEL.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Can Adam/Beth be u-turned if they've already checked in with Phil? How would they even know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information