New Amazing Race! Hopefully with stubborn animals!

rfisher

Let the skating begin
The dentists are the luckiest team ever and the wrestlers are the unluckiest. But, they should have picked the smallest pond since they had the option to pick them all. Oh no, a foot race to the mat. Go Bethany and Adam!!!

NEL. Good for the wrestlers. That would have really sucked if they'd been eliminated.

BelleBway

a monkey stole my title
Figured it had to be NEL when Phil didn't congratulate the first teams on making the final 3.

skatemomaz

Resist
Adam and Bethany ran that footrace fully loaded with their backpacks and still beat the wrestlers. :eek:

Ox pooping was pretty funny, but I was really hoping for an epic breakdown ala Colin

BaileyCatts

Once Phil didn't say congrats for making the Final 3 it took the excitement of the foot race out of the show since you knew it was NEL. But actually, don't they always do that? When its Final 4 is an NEL episode, then the 2 hour finale is one elimination and the Final 3 race to finish?
But I'm glad it was an NEL cause I don't want the Dentists in the Final 3! :p

I always call which Task I would do and picked the Fish one cause me and tools ... uhm no. But that fish task looked horrible with that rough water. And never thought about the fishy smell. Yuck.

Go Surfers for the win!!!!

PeterG

The wrestlers broke their promise to U-turn the cyclists. Then when they had the chance to correct that error, which would have taken a tiny amount of time, they stubbornly refused. Then they lied to a team they were supposed to be working with in order to get rid of the cyclists, which everyone agreed to do (they could have simply kept silent about whether the clue was at that site or not). The wrestlers are the new villains to me. Plus they whine WAY more the dentists. Add to that, they arrive first to the ox challenge and took take a minute to notice the different sizes of the four fields to search through. And then they whine about having the largest field...when they CHOSE that field. And overall bad attitudes. They almost ruin the show for me.

On the flip side...has Bethany even come close...to ever whining about...ANYTHING?? I wish Bethany could have been around the female wrestler who whined about small cuts on her hands. I would have liked Bethany to say, "I wish I had hands..." :respec:

smurfy

The wrestlers broke their promise to U-turn the cyclists. Then when they had the chance to correct that error, which would have taken a tiny amount of time, they stubbornly refused. Then they lied to a team they were supposed to be working with in order to get rid of the cyclists, which everyone agreed to do (they could have simply kept silent about whether the clue was at that site or not). The wrestlers are the new villains to me. Plus they whine WAY more the dentists. Add to that, they arrive first to the ox challenge and took take a minute to notice the different sizes of the four fields to search through. And then they whine about having the largest field...when they CHOSE that field. And overall bad attitudes. They almost ruin the show for me.

On the flip side...has Bethany even come close...to ever whining about...ANYTHING?? I wish Bethany could have been around the female wrestler who whined about small cuts on her hands. I would have liked Bethany to say, "I wish I had hands..." :respec:

ITA Good post!
The wrestlers are their own worst enemy.
I want Bethany and Adam to win. But if the dentists win - that is ok - they would deserve it. The candy scientists - no, only the shorter girl I like. I want the wrestlers out next!

PeterG

Yeah, for a team that brag about how tough they are, they sure do whine a lot. And yet the one-armed lady just smiles and carries on.

dardar1126

Totally agree...the wrestlers annoy the crap out of me! :angryfire

My team is Adam and Bethany...a class act all the way. :cheer2:

I'd be okay with the dentists or the scientists...just NOT the wrestlers. :2faced:

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
I hope there's a brain challenge in the next leg to expose the wrestlers weakness.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I think the wrestlers clearly acknowledge they do best at the physical challenges. :lol: They aren't hiding anything.

skatesindreams

Even though Adam respects the other racers, I'm glad that the preview shows him resisting an attempt to "draft" off him. as he accelerates his pace and rushes on!

Fridge_Break

#HotMessExpress
I like the wrestlers in that they have stupid moments that make me laugh :slinkaway Although I wouldn't be too excited if they won.

Spareoom

See, the Wrestlers don't actually bother me too much...sure, they aren't the brightest and they like to complain loudly during challenges, BUT they have a good sense of humor and never actually slow their pace or give up...they keep trucking on despite their loud protests. I get the feeling that while they like to vocalize their frustration, their attitude about the tasks and the Race is actually quite good. It's more like, sarcastic whining, instead of genuine, I'm gonna die woe is me whining.

Tinami Amori

random thoughts on the last two shows.

I am glad the cyclists are gone, they are a strong team but they are too full of venom. I had a nick name for them "Mikeys" - they hated everything and everyone.

All teams saying "Where is Malta?", honestly honestly, made me scared for the society I live in...... How can a professional educated adult, living in one of the most technologically advanced richest country in the world say "Where is Malta?"......

The oxen did not look happy at all in this task, poor things were born in the part of the world where animals are just "food" or "machinery".

I want a certain team to win, and certain team to be gone next show. We'll see..... :D

Skittl1321

The woman dentist was wearing her bike helmet backwards.

I'm surprised they let her since it is safety equipment.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I was about to cry if Adam and Bethany had lost that clue. It's bad enough none of them are paying attention to the work order on the truck. The wrestlers might not be the smartest team, but they ruled this leg. I'm glad for the Scientists. That was a hard leg for them.

Last edited:

Fridge_Break

#HotMessExpress
Sooooooooooooo what was the point in eliminating the cyclists two episodes ago if they were going to have 2.5 legs of the final 4 teams? The previous 2 legs were basically time-wasters as far as the competition goes since all teams were going to make it to the final leg. For a show that's supposedly on a very tight budget, that was lots of wasted time. Then again they probably thought the less amount of people that had to be carted from country to country saves the $$. But as a viewer--bleh.

BaileyCatts

That was interesting. I'm guessing that 4th place will be out after 1 task once they land in LA. They will all probably be on the same flight back to LA so it will basically be a footrace to every task. I hope that whole final leg in LA is "drive yourself" versus taking cabs because I hate it when its simply a lost cab driver that skews the results when that isn't the players fault. Well ...... I don't mind it if its a team I don't want to win. :lol:

Still want a Surfers win please!!

PeterG

I hope that whole final leg in LA is "drive yourself" versus taking cabs because I hate it when its simply a lost cab driver that skews the results when that isn't the players fault. Well ...... I don't mind it if its a team I don't want to win. :lol:

What, you didn't find the exciting car driver race finish to this episode to be completely captivating??

:yawn:

ks1227

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but ... the wrestlers have actually grown on me. Not that I want to meet them in person or anything. They just seem more entertaining than they did earlier in the season.

I do think they've benefited from the fact that this season seems to have more physically demanding tasks than some seasons. But what are they going to do when they get to the inevitable "remember where all you've been" task? :eek:

Garden Kitty

Tranquillo
I literally gasped out loud when the one scientist hit the car while riding the bike. I'm rooting for Bethany who has got to be one of the most impressive racers ever, but there's really nobody in the final that I'd hate to see win. Even the dentists have grown on me a bit. He handled going the wrong direction for an hour with surprising calm, and I was impressed how touched both he and his wife were at some of the harsh conditions of the local residents. I'd still prefer Bethany or the scientists, but I won't be really mad at any of the 4 finalists.

mrr50

At the beginning of the season, my daughter interviewed Amy and Maya for a local newspaper.(I cannot find the article on line any more.) They are two sweet young women and they are smart. I have no spoilers but am rooting for them for sure.

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
This leg was almost as pointless as the surfers telling us all how much they love Jesus.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
:lol: Just as well the wrestlers were eliminated as they'd never have done the memory challenge. I'd have rather jumped out of the window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information