Russian Cup, 4th stage (Nov, 8-12, Kazan)

rfisher

Let the skating begin
:lol: nail it over and over in the warm up and two foot the landing when it counts.

She will be pissed off. Got to keep working on those nerves, kid.

Lana K

In mourning for Kaori's 2022-2023 season hair
Have Sofia’s jumps always been this low? A bit unusual for a Mishin skater, no?

Hanna

Skating junkie
Eeekk, a dark 15 seconds there with the 3t and the biellmann.

But in other news, the way she moves - :swoon: . I'd watch forever. I'm still undecided if this program is maybe just a little too emo. But it might also grow on me.

The footwork though :cheer: IN THE ZONE! :inavoid: Alena has really improved her interpretation. :)

Also love seeing her look so happy. ❤

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Have Sofia’s jumps always been this low? A bit unusual for a Mishin skater, no?

They have. But today she had cleaner jumps than either Aliona or Sasha! :lol: She's struggled with cleanliness all season, so I'm really proud of her. She may not be up there in the stratosphere with them, but today she gave it her all. Loved her tiny fist pump after the last jump.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
That was a little creative scoring, but Sasha has the FS advantage. But, it's just so nice to see quality skating, I don't really care about the scoring. These girls are going to nationals so it doesn't really matter.

ananis

Khromykh's 3lz - really difficult entrance, effortless result! :kickass: Impressive!

Great skate, I was positively surprised and quite impressed!
That was full blade take off that even slides forward before actually jumping! Yikes! Same for Flip and Toe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information