Start Orders/Results link is up

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
Kevin after Adam. I hope they both - and everyone else - skates fine.
I think that’s best for both. We all know what happens when Kevin tries too hard. If Adam does a big number, that might make it easier for Kevin to relax and do what he can do.

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
If you’re getting up early for pairs, there’s a convenient 20 minutes breakfast break after the first three. Then we get 75 minutes between segments but I’m mildly curious about SavSzo, so may stay glued to the opening ceremonies.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
If you’re getting up early for pairs, there’s a convenient 20 minutes breakfast break after the first three.
Or, you just sleep in an extra 30-40 minutes and FFW the stream through both ice resurfacing and the warm-ups. That might be my plan here on the West Coast.

Karen-W

will they post the RD or womens anymore today? I gotta figure out the times I need to 'disappear' for awhile. :lol:
The Women's SP draw is tomorrow and I believe the RD draw is Thursday - it's always the day before the competition starts.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Welllll tomorrow once again I’m off on a plane this time heading to Salt Lake City. Don’t know if I should get up at 3 AM to watch the pairs but that’s one event I want to watch. I’ll bring the iPad with Peacock on it. Hopefully I can watch it from Park City.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
If you’re getting up early for pairs, there’s a convenient 20 minutes breakfast break after the first three. Then we get 75 minutes between segments but I’m mildly curious about SavSzo, so may stay glued to the opening ceremonies.
It's always so weird to have 18 entries and only 16 go on to the FS. I get they drop one group and an ice resurfacing, but it just seems mean to cut only 2.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
It's always so weird to have 18 entries and only 16 go on to the FS. I get they drop one group and an ice resurfacing, but it just seems mean to cut only 2.

I know, I’ve always thought the same thing so many teams travel all the way there….they go to world and other events and some never get to move onto the free program

Amy L

Now I'm gonna start a poll in the Trash Can regarding which 2 teams won't make the FS, lol.
There are enough accident-prone/no teknik pairs to make it quite the thinker! (my guess is Schaller/Mayr and Smart/Mattick)

Karen-W

MacMadame

Doing all the things
They have a nice YouTube video too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1sx3vxHvEc

Does anyone here have the wherewithal to watch the pairs at like three in the morning Pacific time?
I am very confused about the times. The ISU page says Mens SP starts at 1:00 pm local time but 10 am PT is 8 pm in Lithuania. At least that's what the time converter told me.

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
They have a nice YouTube video too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1sx3vxHvEc

I am very confused about the times. The ISU page says Mens SP starts at 1:00 pm local time but 10 am PT is 8 pm in Lithuania. At least that's what the time converter told me.
The Pairs SP starts at 1300 local time - that's 7 hours ahead of ET and 10 hours ahead of PT, making it 0300, I believe :)
The Mens SP starts at 1715 local time - that's 7 hours ahead of Eastern Time so 1015 for me and 0715 for you, I believe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information