Worlds 2024 Free Dance: ‘The Moors of Montreal’

LilJen

Reaching out with my hand sensitively
I blame Wuthering Heights for the really bad Hallmark movies and K-dramas.
Not to completely take Jane Austen off the hook, but, seriously, what the heck was going on in that Brontë home?
Mom died, along with two older sisters, when Charlotte, Emily, and Anne were young. And they were kinda poor. Must have seen some stuff.

slicekw

Searching for a great dog park.
Good to see Ice Dance continue to evolve and to be able to get a wide variety of styles.

Carolla5501

C/B knows they won by reputation. They should anyway if they have any integrity. Congrats to Piper and Paul for winning the FD!! So deserving.
Of course they do. They knew that’s why they didn’t win other years because of other peoples reputation. In Ice dance what you put on the ice is less important than how long you waited your turn.

~tapdancer~

Knees won't let me tap dance anymore
That's not the first time that C/B get a sizeable lead in the RD and makes them mostly untouchable. But I do like them, don't get me wrong, they have been awesome representatives for the US. I just really wanted this for Piper and Paul.

Spikefan

Rooting for that middle-aged team
As I called it yesterday the only chance for movement in the top 5 were between 2nd and 3rd. Had judges had these teams closer, who knows?

Sounds like I should go back and see Piper and Paul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information