3A - leaning to the inside of the circle, but hung on
Fly Camel Spin
4 (3 after review)
4T+COMBO - very crooked take off - fall
Step Sequence 3
Change Foot Combo Spin 4
Change Foot Sit Spin 4

-1.00 = Falls (1)

Losing the combo is going to be costly. The quadruples Salchow was excellent, but then the next two jumps were crooked, and the quadruple toeloop was so crooked he couldn't save it.

85.00 = 7th Place

Last edited:

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Kao just had so much air time in the 4sal. The way he just floated down into the running edge was great.

Sigh, then a q on the 3axel and invalid element for the combo. SIGH.

Litvintsev for the free?
No way. He'll still score 80+ and easily qualify for the FS.

skatingguy

decently
Junhwan CHA 🇰🇷
Personal Best: 101.33
Season Best: 95.30
Music: Masquerade Waltz by Aram Khatchaturian performed by Three Suites
Coach: Hyun Jung Chi

2023 World silver medalist & first KOR man to win a World medal. 2022 Four Continents Champion & first KOR man to win an ISU Championship. 2024 Four Continents bronze medalist. Eight-time & reigning National Champion. Finished 5th at 2022 OWG & 15th at 2018 OWG. Placed 4th at 2023 FCCh, 5th at 2020 FCCh & 6th at 2019 FCCh. Came 9th at GP Skate Canada & missed second GP 2023 due to injury. Was a child actor and appeared in movies and commercials. In 2020, he performed as a singer in a Korean TV show.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
I've got worries here about Cha. But I'd also be okay if he let Lukas into the last flight for the FS.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
oh gosh her really rushed the toe take-off and just got lost in the air and popped open there was no chance of landing that

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Should've never tried the 3T, way too awkward of a twisted reach around and I'm sure he felt it as soon as he went up in the air.

I have such a strange crush on him anyways. He's tall and has this quiet presence and his sweeping around the ice is beautiful.

This will score 90 points most likely, which will bring back the spontaneous combustions from the Grand Prix when Siao managed it with a big mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information