Skate Canada 2023 Womens FS - Splatatouille

genevieve

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger (she/her)
Staff member
Wedgie Data

ISU Stream

Start Order
Warm-Up Group 1
1 Mae Berenice MEITE FRA 12 41.65
2 Lara Naki GUTMANN ITA 11 50
3 Sara-Maude DUPUIS CAN 10 52.17
4 Kaiya RUITER CAN 9 55.82
5 Madeline SCHIZAS CAN 8 57.44
6 Rinka WATANABE JPN 7 57.52

Warm-Up Group 2
7 Starr ANDREWS USA 6 61.07
8 Lindsay THORNGREN USA 5 61.99
9 Audrey SHIN USA 4 65.19
10 Rino MATSUIKE JPN 3 66.29
11 Chaeyeon KIM KOR 2 70.31
12 Kaori SAKAMOTO JPN 1 75.13

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
I'm gonna bow out of watching probably the first group and follow along in the pbp. I can't be half-assed to waste my data on any of them except Rinka and that's only because I know she's capable of medaling.

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
The Skate Canada International live stream: https://skatecanada.ca/2023-skate-canada-international/#live-stream
The Skate Canada DailyMotion link for the same stream: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8oz829
The CBC Sports website has links for each part of the event (in reverse chronological order) - they are streaming the Skate Canada Productions stream: https://www.cbc.ca/player/sports/olympics/winter/figure skating

P.S. the title has strayed from yesterday's links to knitting but the (unintentional?) rat reference is suitable for this particular arena, based on past experience 😆

skatfan

I'm gonna bow out of watching probably the first group and follow along in the pbp. I can't be half-assed to waste my data on any of them except Rinka and that's only because I know she's capable of medaling.
Understood given your situation. Here's to hoping you get to real wifi very soon!

honey

I think Kaiya’s dress would be better if it just went from white to black instead of the peachy ombré in the middle. It looks very similar to Kaori’s (carrying on the Canadian women’s long tradition of costume design stealing ;)).

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
This stolen costume! I watch a lot of skating and this is literally an exact copy of a dress that a skater in the collegiate level used a few years ago. And I really doubt she gave credit to the original designer when she was busy stealing. I bet her coach was on her phone at the boards looking up more ideas to steal.

ilovepaydays

Meite looks a bit winded.

Anyone else following the TSL stream? Not sure why DL is ranting about Israel/Palestine and then Ukraine……Dude, just let folks enjoy the Skate Canada stream and take a break from anything else

airgelaal

I think Kaiya’s dress would be better if it just went from white to black instead of the peachy ombré in the middle. It looks very similar to Kaori’s (carrying on the Canadian women’s long tradition of costume design stealing ;)).
At first I even thought it was Kaori. But then I remembered that it's just the first warm-up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information