2024 Canadian Championships Sr Women FS - Baby it's cold outside!!

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
Senior Women Free Skate Start Order
1 Julianne Lussier QC
2 Natalie Roccatani ON
3 Katherine Medland Spence ON
4 Breken Brezden MB
5 Fiona Bombardier ON
6 Nour-Houda Foura QC

7 Cristina Lyons ON
8 Rose Théroux QC
9 Marie-France D'Amour QC
10 Marie-Maude Pomerleau QC
11 Justine Miclette QC
12 Fée-Ann Landry QC

13 Hetty Shi ON
14 Uliana Shiryaeva BC/YK
15 Audréanne Foster QC
16 Sara-Maude Dupuis QC
17 Kaiya Ruiter AB/NT/NU
18 Madeline Schizas ON

Skate Canada Start Orders/Results page: https://skatecanada.ca/2024-canadian-national-skating-championships/#starting-orders-and-results
There are links there to the .pdf results for each event - not "live" like the ISU.

Event livestream page: https://skatecanada.ca/2024-canadian-national-skating-championships/#live-stream
Also on the Skate Canada DailyMotion channel where you will also find competition replays: https://www.dailymotion.com/skatecanada

I'm still "in" Kaunas (where it's warmer) :D

Last edited:

danafan

Canadian ladies über
Hoping for a much more successful set of free skates today.

In the first group, Bomdardier and Medland-Spence have the technical scores for 4CC and with the Canadian women being how they are, anything could happen today. Also in this group Brezden has the scores for junior worlds though is extremely unlikely to be selected.

victorskid

Perhaps someone else can track the scores for this one? I'm more "invested" in the Euros Free Dance.

danafan

Canadian ladies über
A decent skate for Lussier. Unfortunately her cleanest jump the triple flip will get hit with a +REP as she didn't do either in combination. Some of the jumps looked nice despite getting -GOE on the live tracker.

danafan

Canadian ladies über
Roccatani skated so well at nationals last year. Nice triple toe triple toe to open with +GOE on the tracker. She looks cautious going into her jumps but she's staying upright on them. Triple flip with +GOE, triple lutz has -GOE. Decent double axel. Nice triple loop double toe. Triple sal double toe double loop looks good. we'll see if her TES holds up. Final triple salchow looked good with positive GOE. Great skate!

victorskid

Violin Paint in Black is overpowering Natalie, but it’s a nice change from a generic ballad and great job on the technical content. :cheer2:

(I think the Gem CBC feed is about 60 sec behind)
It was behind yesterday - I had DailyMotion on my laptop and CBC on my TV for a while but then reverted to DailyMotion there too.

danafan

Canadian ladies über
Mixed bag from Medland-Spence, down on the triple lutz. Turn out on her triple loop combo and I don't think she had a triple flip in there. Her jumps look so nice when she lands them. Down on the final triple loop. Too bad.

danafan

Canadian ladies über
Yikes Brezden suffered a hip injury on a triple lutz fall earlier in the season, they thought it was fractured. The injury resulted in broken boots. So it's been a struggle for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information