Grand Prix of Espoo 2023 - Free Dance “HARD! CHOCK! HALLELUJAH!”

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
I love when they hop up and throw their blades right in the judges faces it's like a stealth threat

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
That started out so strong. It just ended with a whimper after she fell out of the one foot steps.

skatingguy

decently
Mrazkova, Katerina/Mrazek, Daniel 🇨🇿
Coach: Matteo Zanni, B. Reznickova, K.Mueller
Music: Swan Lake by Petr Tchaikovski

Stationary Lift 4
SyTwW4+SyTwM4
Straight Line Lift 4
CiStW2+CiStM2
Dance Spin
3 (4 after review)
OFTW1(B after review)+OFTM2 - she stumbled, toe pick
Rotational Lift 4
Choreo Character Step Sequence
Choreo Dance Lift

Choreo Twizzle Move

This program is still not working for this team. They clearly have the speed, and skating skills to pull off big music, but there's something about the presentation that's just a bit off.

101.99 = 2nd Place
172.58 = 2nd Place

Last edited:

floskate

Vacant
I'm just so over skating in general desecrating great music and just looping 4 counts ad infinitum to make sure the elements go with the part of the music they want regardless. It's just tacky.

Sally1214

Katerina feeling frustrated with herself over the stumble in the OFT. I'm always kind of shocked when I see these obvious errors happen. I don't really know why I should be ... it's not like what these dancers are doing out there on the ice is EASY.

peibeck

Simply looking
Some nice moments but rather frantic for "Swan Lake."

I disagree a bit with Mark. They are fast, but their speed isn't consistent. They really slow down for things like their lifts, which also have a bit of untidy finishing transitions, amongst other small issues. I wouldn't gift them with 8s in PCS yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information