Senior Synchro FD - All Together Now!

Alilou

Ubercavorter
Wedgie - will post link after first scores are up. Then it updates itself. Sometimes slowly šŸ˜

1 Nova QC
2 NEXXICE ON
3 Les SupreĢ‚mes QC

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
They are having some problems with the sound in the intro - Ted couldn't hear the Synchro commentator who is at home in Montreal and then Ted's sound disappeared momentarily. Hope they get it sorted during the video :D

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
Nova team wearing a colour I can't even go near because it makes me look dead :ROFLMAO:

JoannaLouise

Official Toaster Oven Monitor
I went to the synchro events at nationals last year, and really enjoyed it. I should start watching more often. (I'm also appreciating the commentary, because I had absolutely no clue what was going on when I watched it in person!)

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
Doing a backward lift blindly and hoping the three people that are supposed to catch you are where they're supposed to be :eek:

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
Wow, Nexxice behind Nova. I don't know much about synchro rankings, but I'm pretty sure that's a big upset!
Not the first time that has happened (although maybe a different team). I think another time that happened they used some competitions that come up in the next few months before deciding who goes to worlds. They lost a few levels here and there were two falls as well.

Les Supremes have an interesting program. Really liked what I saw through all the really bad camerawork. Synchro is best watched straight on, not from a diagonal as the blocks and lines look messier.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
ok I know I know nothing about synchro but I'm surprised les supremes got 2nd in the free? I thought they looked much stronger as skaters than the other two teams.

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
ok I know I know nothing about synchro but I'm surprised les supremes got 2nd in the free? I thought they looked much stronger as skaters than the other two teams.
According to the protocols (link posted above), Nova was ahead on the TES but behind on the PCS.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
Now that's a big upset, right?
Not really.
It's more interesting to watch the teams in the competition season coming up. I find Nexxice and Les Supremes really step it up a notch as the season progresses.

But I also haven't been following synchro a lot in recent years so I don't know what the turnover is for these teams, how many new members are in each etc... I did notice they said Jeremy Abbott choreographed Nexxice short program which I thought was interesting. I wonder who choreographed the free? It didn't really pull me in the way they typically do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information