2024 Canadian Championships Sr Pairs SP - Extreme Cold Warning

skatingguy

decently
Curling. They had it there for a couple of events, one during covid. They could house all the curlers in one spot and keep them quarantined, but one curler or member of the team (coach etc) snuck out. I remember the snarking about it.
And that would have curling money behind the event, which skating doesn't have anymore.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
I don't think Deanna and Max were gifted here. They have better twist, lifts, sbs spins, program etc..
And getting low to mid 8's in PCS at your own nationals when you are one of the favourites going into worlds isn't exactly holding your team up ;)

I do worry that that Deanna has gotten a bit too intense and driven this season, I hope she isn't scaring Max these days :lol:

skategal

Bunny mama
I don't think Deanna and Max were gifted here. They have better twist, lifts, sbs spins, program etc..
And getting low to mid 8's in PCS at your own nationals when you are one of the favourites going into worlds isn't exactly holding your team up ;)

I do worry that that Deanna has gotten a bit too intense and driven this season, I hope she isn't scaring Max these days :lol:
Yeah the judges were quite stingy with the GOE today for the pairs.

fsfann

I didn't think anyone ever got kicked out of Timbits Hockey for not being a good enough skater. At least not judging by what I've seen in Timbits at my rink :shuffle:
Agree.. Maybe he didn't make a team when he was younger-ish, but I don't think I've ever heard of anyone being kicked out of timbits hockey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information