2024 Canadian Championships Sr Pairs SP - Extreme Cold Warning

Alilou

Ubercavorter
Wedgie - will post it as soon as the first scores are up, then refresh as needed

1 Summer Homick / Marty Haubrich ON
2 Elizabeth Thibodeau-Mailhot / Daniel Villene QC
3 Ashlyn Schmitz / Tristan Taylor SK
4 Caidence Derenisky / Raine Eberl SK
5 Fiona Bombardier / Gabriel Farand ON
6 Émy Carignan / Bryan Pierro QC
7 Kelly Ann Laurin / Loucas Éthier QC
8 Lia Pereira / Trennt Michaud ON
10 Deanna Stellato-Dudek / Maxime Deschamps QC

WD Brooke MacIntosh / Benjamin Mimar ON

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!

Alilou

Ubercavorter

victorskid

These links never change from "coming soon".
I'm not sure why you are having a problem - I have used them to post results already for both the Women SP and the Rhythm Dance. It may be a browser issue?

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
I'm not sure why you are having a problem - I have used them to post results already for both the Women SP and the Rhythm Dance. It may be a browser issue?

No I don't think so. Either way between the two of us people should be able to find what they want.
The links for the Women's SP worked fine for me earlier today but the RD never worked and I have no idea if the ones for the Pairs or Men will work either. I have not closed out my browser window, so it really makes no sense why the RD link never ever worked.

Alilou

Ubercavorter
The links for the Women's SP worked fine for me earlier today but the RD never worked and I have no idea if the ones for the Pairs or Men will work either. I have not closed out my browser window, so it really makes no sense why the RD link never ever worked.
Same for me with the women. The others worked fine. Just random shit I guess 😂

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
Speaking of the 80s, Skate Canada, please get some new introductory music. Speeding it up doesn't hide that it's what we've heard for what, 20 years or so?

victorskid

pat c

why is riverdance always green? or usually?
(According to Tollar Cranston green always falls down ;))

JoannaLouise

Official Toaster Oven Monitor
I didn't realize Homick/Haubrich had temporarily split up after last season. This team would have benefitted from some international competitive experience at the junior level, but I think Marty had already aged out (or almost?) by the time they teamed up the first time.

ETA: I guess they must have been eligible in their first season, if they had been named to the junior world team.

danafan

Canadian ladies über
I didn't realize Homick/Haubrich had temporarily split up after last season. This team would have benefitted from some international competitive experience at the junior level, but I think Marty had already aged out (or almost?) by the time they teamed up the first time.

ETA: I guess they must have been eligible in their first season, if they had been named to the junior world team.
Yeah I just looked up the results from 2022 Bavarian open where they finished 2nd but didn't get the TES minimum score unfortunately so couldn't go to junior worlds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information